bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mahjongg Variations forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Mahjongg Variations forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mahjongg Variations players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mahjongg Variations forum

[Post New]by mahjonggqueen on Nov 5, 09 6:00 PM
Hi all- thanks for this forum where we can share our tips, questions and views about mahjongg.. I love mahjongg, and can spend all day playing it - I find it keeps my brain active and healthy, as well as calming me if I have had a bad day at work.
Do others use mahjongg to relax??

Mahjonggqueen

auntGan
Manatee
Manatee
4,484 Posts

[Post New]by auntGan on Aug 30, 12 12:06 AM
Hi MahjonggQueen!

Mahjongg was the very first type of computer game I ever learned to play....and I've been playing them since!

As you said..........I use them to just relax and enjoy. They help me to unwind and I play one of these every evening. I also love the music that plays on them. I turn it down low and just sit back, drink my tea and relax.

Hidden Object Games are my number one excitement games.....and Mahjongg is my favorite relaxing games.

Take care!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh! And I do want to say that this game is very well done. I love all the variations and category selections it has. The music is different and yet enjoyable to me.
Great Game~~~!!!

edited because I just now saw the date of this thread.

Edited on 08/30/2012 at 12:07:15 AM PST

[Post New]by teterd on May 6, 13 6:57 PM
I need help!!
I just downloaded Majhong variations and I cannot get it to full screen plus mouse is slow and jerky and tiles move away at a snail's pace. I have allowed big games through my firewall and that didn't do it. Any ideas? BTW my best screen resoltion is 1366x768.

[Post New]by madhattr52 on Dec 19, 13 10:41 PM
I would like to know if there is a way to turn the timer off on Mahjongg Variations games. At lease if you could pause the timer...I'm always getting distracted and have to leave the computer for a while.

[Post New]by mollymuller2 on Sep 10, 14 6:24 AM
I have just joined, purchased MAHJONG VARIATIONS. It says you now own this game click to play. I click, hear a beep and nothing happens. Please help

Go to: