dgregory_58
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

master chef

[Post New]by dgregory_58 on Jul 5, 11 4:32 PM
What do you have to do to get master chef? I finish the levels on time, don't stumble on any of the ingredients yet I can't seem to get master chef. What do I need to do?

emi1y
Clownfish
Clownfish
519 Posts

Re:master chef

[Post New]by emi1y on Jul 6, 11 1:06 AM
Wondering the same thing. Now i remember why I didn't buy the last gourmania, getting expert seemed impossible. I won't be buying this one either, for the same reason. Oh well.

jupiter51
Herring
Herring
383 Posts

[Post New]by jupiter51 on Jul 9, 11 4:23 PM
I've gotten head chef at least a half a dozen times but each time I didn't know what I had done to get it and I don't know how to repeat it. It just happens every now and then. I've tried various ways of playing but nothing seems to help.

[Post New]by wikieupln on Jul 10, 11 6:34 AM
You need to make sure and collect all of the gold coins. While you are filling orders, make certain to find the percentage sign. Apply this to the order with the most money. On some levels you will need to find two of them and, here is the trick, apply both of them to the same order. Also, you can take your time in between orders, but once you click on an order, try to fulfill it as fast as possible. You will rack up extra points for it. I have also found that by using the present, you will miss out on these extra points.

Go to: