GraciesDD
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

Loved It!

[Post New]by GraciesDD on Jul 5, 11 7:53 PM
I have played all three and I loved the last one the most.......after all it was the easiest!

I am going to miss the voice..............loved his voice!

Great job developers, wish there was more!

Thanks BF

fred78
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Loved It!

[Post New]by fred78 on Jul 8, 11 7:39 AM
GraciesDD wrote:I have played all three and I loved the last one the most.......after all it was the easiest!

I am going to miss the voice..............loved his voice!

Great job developers, wish there was more!

Thanks BF

I preferred the first one, but I loved the house in this one, and I found it nice to be a doctor and take care of the patient, though he's kinda just... laying there.
I didn't mind the third one being a bit easier, isn't it all about playing, and relaxing, right ?
And you're right, the main character has such a great voice! It's been nice hearing him again for the third time. Don't know what the developers are up to, but I'd love the see that character again in a game too!
Have you played some other games of theirs ? I got Safecracker, though I'm not a big fan of puzzles usually, I loved that one! And I got Nostradamus too, that one is an adventure game, and was totally brilliant!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Loved It!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 20, 11 10:45 AM
Hello folks!

As there is a Reviews thread at the top of this Game Forum, I'll be locking this thread to keep things tidy, but please feel free to re-post your reviews in that thread. We really appreciate the time you take to share your thoughts and encourage all reviews to be shared. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: