suepeas
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

maxed out at 50 people

[Post New]by suepeas on Dec 30, 08 3:53 PM
hi all,

what do i do when i max out at 50 people? can i do more than 50?

i can't get the ring of flowers no matter what i do HELP.

thanks in advance.

suepeas

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Re:maxed out at 50 people

[Post New]by BossBrat on Dec 30, 08 5:01 PM
The most you can get is 51, but only if you have twins when you have 49 people. So make sure you always have people who are young enough to have children.

The flower puzzle is not that hard. The outer ring only has two colors. An example would be yellow and white. If there is a space between 2 yellow rings, you need to plant a white flower from the build menu (the flower patch). The others have 3 flowers. Red, yellow and blue for example. If you have yellow, blue and a missing flower, you need to plant a red one. Do that for the entire ring and have someone rake the flowers. If you see that you made a mistake, just use the erase button to erase it and put in another flower.

Hope that helps.

Barhi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by Barhi on Jan 1, 09 4:15 AM
BossBrat wrote:The most you can get is 51, but only if you have twins when you have 49 people. So make sure you always have people who are young enough to have children.

I actually managed to have 53 by having a number of couples paired up before the 50th child was "born".

suepeas
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by suepeas on Jan 4, 09 3:28 PM
thanks all,

i was trying to make my own rings by coping the ones that they already have. :-(

thanks again.

hopping on it now.

goldenrodfarm
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by goldenrodfarm on Jan 12, 09 6:30 PM
I have 51 in one tribe because one just appeared, all my tribe are adults many over 100 but a new infant apeared tonight age 0

[Post New]by White_Tiger21 on Jan 17, 09 6:43 PM
HI, i have had a max population of 52 some died and now are can only get a max of 50!!!!! Does the island size matter!!!

Re:maxed out at 50 people (I got up to 62- now 64?)

[Post New]by ddbarba on Jan 18, 09 3:29 PM
I got up to 62 tribes people. Here's the trick....

All females able to reproduce need to have the "Twins" Potion used on them first. After you've done that... set both male and females within the age range where they are able to reproduce (ages 18 - 44) to only the science task so they all convene together at the science lab. Make sure those that are too old or young have the Science task unchecked. Then just start tossing them on top of each other to call the stork. As long as they are in "calling the stork" mode - they continue to follow through. Sit back and wait.

Tips - Make sure you have plenty of open huts... I build 12 to 15. Also have the Science station built far away from the huts - they don't waste any time and once you max out it won't let you place them on top of each other any more.
Hope this helps.

Update- Make that 64... somebody has been fooling around. I opened up the game to find 2 infants toddling about.

Edited on 01/25/2009 at 8:39:36 PM PST

[Post New]by White_Tiger21 on Jan 19, 09 12:31 PM
Thanks very much!!

pistol1
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by pistol1 on Jan 24, 09 7:48 AM
62 people- wow! I got up to 54 using the twin potion method. I make them always have twins. I like the idea of putting them on one task so you know who is in the right age range...I'll have to try that next time.

[Post New]by White_Tiger21 on Jan 27, 09 2:04 PM
I have tried the twins potion and i got back up to 52, but when i put it on pause and came back to it like 12 people had died!!!! i now only have 40 people. EVERY time i paused it and go back to it some one has died!!!!!!!! I have been trying to get the 969 year trophy so i have been using the potion on most of them and so i keep the same tribe people.

Go to: