Awards Glitch ?

[Post New]by Brad_Gammage on Jul 6, 11 1:56 PM
First, let me say I'm loving the game.

I'm currently playing through trying to collect all the awards.

Not had any problem getting them until the 'Match 7 or more tokens' award.
I've made several 7 token matches & even an 8 token match, but still havn't received the award.

To get the 8 token match I used the chicken bonus to remove a token as shown below.

# = part of 8 match, x = token removed with chicken bonus,o = other tokens

ooo#ooo
ooo#ooo
o##x##o
ooo#ooo
ooo#ooo

Any help, tips or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

pfalcioni
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

Re:Awards Glitch ?

[Post New]by pfalcioni on Jul 7, 11 1:52 PM
It gave me credit for the 7, but not the hard-to-earn 8.

Also, were you able to get the "taking care of pets" trophy? I've clicked on the animals and nothing happens.

[Post New]by Brad_Gammage on Jul 7, 11 11:51 PM
Interesting to hear you got the award for 7.

Yes, I have received the pet award. Keep clicking those pets.

- EDIT -

Received the 7+ match award when using cat special.

Edited on 07/08/2011 at 1:35:55 AM PST

rowdyrion
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by rowdyrion on Jul 20, 11 2:00 AM
I also can't get the match 7 award or the pet award even though I have totally finished the game.

Please help!

[Post New]by CheerfulDragon8 on Jul 21, 11 6:01 AM
The tokens matched for the match 7 award must be all in one line, horizontal or vertical. A group of 7 tokens doesn't get you the award.

I got this one without really trying when I had a big cascade of matches. It was pure chance, not anything I did intentionally.

tak582
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by tak582 on Jul 23, 11 11:52 AM
I have almost all of the awards, but can't get a couple of them either, so I give up. When I bought the last thing, something flashed on my screen but it went so quickly I couldn't read it. I am assuming it said I won, did anybody else see it? I have continued playing in the hope of getting the rest of the awards, but I like to play with a goal. Too bad they didnt do a little more to the game, it would have been a good one when I just wanted to not think at the end of the day.

[Post New]by surger1234 on Jul 27, 11 1:54 PM
I have clicked till my finger hurts to try and get the trophy taking care of pets.How do you get the trophy? Please help me this is bugging me not to finish the game!

Zacx
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Zacx on Sep 6, 11 7:52 PM
I have a couple of questions about the awards. I haven't seen them here so I'm wondering if they are simple but I'm still not getting them at least not yet.

1. How do you know how many coins you've saved on a level? One award is for 5,000 coins.

2. How do you know what is an "advanced" level? One award is for completing one using no bonuses.

I still haven't gotten the award for taking care of the pets and I'm still not sure about the 7 or more tokens at once but I'll try to be patient.

[Post New]by quickgoalie on Nov 23, 11 2:35 PM
Yep, CheerfulDragon is right. The Match 7 or more tokens award happens by accident when you get a cascade of tokens. I just got it right now, 7 yarns dropped into place and I got the award. So don't actually try to get it, which I did several times before I read this thread. REPEAT: The Match 7 or More Tokens award happens BY ACCIDENT. Just play and it will probably just happen. If it doesn't just happen, try matching a lot of random pieces to get a rapid cascade of new pieces to fall down. Thanks CheerfulD!

mudlark101
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by mudlark101 on Mar 10, 13 11:06 PM
I got 7 in a row using the cat. Took some work but did it in the end.

token
token
X
token
token
x
token
token
x
token

token - all the same type
x - all the same type of token to be removed with the cat, tokens then fell together to form a row of seven.
Hope this helps.

[Post New]by frustrated115 on Nov 2, 13 1:18 PM
Taking care of the pet award you have to have the goat once you have him play a level then click on all pets dog, cat bird, bee's, cow, chicken, goat. I even clicked on the building I did this for 3 or 4 time after all four levels. then I just sat there and clicked on all of them over and over until it gave it to me.

geohunter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by geohunter on Apr 30, 14 1:36 PM
I have all the rewards except for the 10+ bonuses used on one level. Not sure how this works. It seems as though there's some kind of thing you have to do to get the specific awards. I've done all I can think of to get this last one. Any suggestions before I go crazy?

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 24, 14 3:18 PM
Zacx wrote:1. How do you know how many coins you've saved on a level? One award is for 5,000 coins.

2. How do you know what is an "advanced" level? One award is for completing one using no bonuses.
1. Well, you could write down how many coins you start the level w/, and then note how many you have at the end. Or you could just wait until you get that many, which I think is nearly inevitable as there get to be more and more squares and they get denser (more of them double chained and/or double-thick).

2. I would bet that any level where you can't get a bonus is NOT an "advanced" level. I don't know what the other requirements, if any, are; but that criterion's necessary so you don't get the award even before you've started collecting eggs!

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 3:18:52 PM PST

Go to: