BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

People freeze and sleep while standing!

[Post New]by BossBrat on Dec 30, 08 4:02 PM
I used the potion to make it rain and all my people fell asleep where they stood! It took a while, but I finally figured out that to wake them I had to put them in the hut to 'sleep it off', so to speak. Then, when I used a potion to raise one of my people's physical strength, the entire tribe froze in place. Finally, after several minutes, they started moving again. It didn't say they were sleeping or what was wrong with them, they just stood there!

Has anyone else had these problems? I just wondered if they were glitches in the game or if they were supposed to happen. And, gee, getting the crates to give me lodestone is more difficult than pulling teeth with a rubber band! What a bummer, lol.

I've had over 1000 food disappear in 10 minutes, which I'm sure is a glitch. I wish they'd come out with a patch to fix these aggrivating events. I have the updated version already, so these are things not addressed in the earlier patch. These companies should really make sure their games aren't full of glitches like this before they release them!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

MyChicken
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:People freeze and sleep while standing!

[Post New]by MyChicken on Dec 30, 08 6:34 PM
I have been playing this game for some time - I have solved all the mysteries and the only trophy I still have to get is the 969 year one - and I haven't experienced any glitches at all.

akilnia
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:People freeze and sleep while standing!

[Post New]by akilnia on Apr 11, 12 6:02 AM
I had lots of different (and very helpful) glithches - amount of stardust stated the same though I used it, etc.

Go to: