bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 7, 11 12:05 AM
Save Kate from a kidnapper in Silent Evil: Kate’s Rescue! After receiving a panicked phone call from Kate, Dean is off to track her down and save the day! Kate mentions to Dean that she believes someone is following her on her way back to the Sam Rutherford Hotel, but is cut off before they can end their conversation. Follow the clues in this Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game and save Kate before it’s too late!

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

Re:Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Jul 7, 11 1:03 AM
I like this game. But I don't think many people will like it, and I understand. The graphics are way to dark. It's really hard to maneuver throught the game. So far the mini puzzle aren't very good. But for me, I like this game and I would buy it at DD,COTW or Punch Card. Try this game, but be warned the graphics are so hard to see. I like the story so far and I think that's what got my interest in this game. I am only giving it my middle of the road rating. And if you try it, you'll understand. But like I've said, I will get this game. But you must try it before you buy it.

I rate this game: "PORK BELLY"

PORK BELLY:
Maybe a likable game for some, but not for everyone. It’s just mediocre.
‘ ‘
(o)

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Jul 7, 11 6:03 AM
I do agree with you, I think after i have played longer i have decided to buy the game, just because it is so different tne the other games.. please give the game a chance..

bigpescador
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by bigpescador on Jul 7, 11 8:05 AM
lovely62 wrote:I do agree with you, I think after i have played longer i have decided to buy the game, just because it is so different tne the other games.. please give the game a chance..

UP

Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on Jul 7, 11 10:33 PM
Dear Lovely,

could you elaborate? I just posted a longer message in the comment section: I'm not going to buy the game, but I agree that the game has some interesting features and I'm just wondering whether you liked the same things I did!

Go to: