bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 7, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue forum

[Post New]by paulamich on Jul 8, 11 9:07 AM
this game keeps crashing at exactly the same spot each time, I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still no joy. I've never had a game crash before, so what to do now?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 8, 11 10:39 AM
Hey paulamich,

Welcome to the pond! You might want to see if an update to your computer might help with the game crash. Here is a help article with most of the information you need:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you still need assistance with the game, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) and our reps can definitely help. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by bookworm1957 on Jul 13, 11 9:13 AM
this game has crashed and burned several times, I want my credit back.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 13, 11 11:02 AM
Hey bookworm1957,

You are welcome to request a refund/exchange for the game by getting in touch with Customer Support (you can click on this link). Our Support Team is best equipped for these transactions as they have access to your account and can help you with all of your purchased games. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: