Sherryah
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

need my 1 hour of life back

[Post New]by Sherryah on Jul 7, 11 9:16 AM
i had high hopes for this game when it first started out,bloody hand prints, great 1st puzzle opening safe in bedroom. after first few minutes after he leaves bedroom it was all bad. I was forced into a screen with finding pieces of a tiny puzzles barely any colors in many of them or just black and white NO skip feature it began to lose fun. Next when I saw the hidden objects scenes this is done so poorly it is laughable! I really tried to like this game,but when I have to do hidden object just by opening a door to a room, again just boring still pictures of lab table etc that angered me. The last straw was being stuck at two doors with what appears to be a sun and moon. The hint is no help one time it shows me a doorknob on the right, but sun or moon doesn't work, I have another item but since there are no descriptions on objects don't know what it is. None of the 3 items are working here. Hint doesn't work at all now,guy just pops up and says if you don't know what to do hit hint! Finally with 9 minutes left of demo, I left game disgusted and have one thought in my mind now. "Where do I go to get 1 hour of my life back that I Just wasted?" I rate this lower than 1 star if there was such a scale. i am curious though how do you get pass the 2 doors without any handle? Grrr this game will never see the light of day of my money!

Edited on 07/07/2011 at 11:24:09 AM PST

CasualGran
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

need my 1 hour of life back

[Post New]by CasualGran on Jul 7, 11 10:57 AM
Sherryah wrote: i had high hopes for this game when it first started out,bloody hand prints, great 1st puzzle opening safe in bedroom. after first few minutes after he leaves bedroom it was all bad. I was forced into a screen with finding pieces of a tiny puzzles barely any colors in many of them or just black and white NO skip feature it began to loose fun. Next when I saw the hidden objects scenes this is done so poorly it is laughable! I really tried to like this game,but when I have to do hidden object just by opening a door to a room, again just boring still pictures of lab table etc that angered me. The last straw was being stuck at two doors with what appears to be a sun and moon. The hint is no help one time it shows me a doorknob on the right, but sun or moon doesn't work, I have another item but since there are no descriptions on objects don't know what it is. None of the 3 items are working here. Hint doesn't work at all now,guy just pops up and says if you don't know what to do hit hint! Finally with 9 minutes left of demo, I left game disgusted and have one thought in my mind now. "Where do I go to get 1 hour of my life back that I Just wasted?" I rate this lower than 1 star if there was such a scale. i am curious though how do you get pass the 2 doors without any handle? Grrr this game will never see the light of day of my money!

Sherryah, I'm ALL with you! See my review in the review-thread.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:need my 1 hour of life back

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 7, 11 1:48 PM
Hey fishies!

I just wanted to let you know that we have an official 'Reviews' thread stickied at the top the Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue Forum page, and ask that you post any reviews for this game in that thread only.

If you were just looking to chat with other fishies about this game, please feel free to visit the 'Comments' thread.

As such, I'll be locking this thread.

-bfgHondo

Go to: