SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Can you finish arcade mode?

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 7, 11 9:05 PM
The global scores for arcade mode are in the 4 million range, so it appears possible to finish the game before running out of lives...unless I'm completely missing something. Anyway, I'm stuck at level 74 after restarting and restarting. What's the secret? I make short work of most marble poppers, but this has me stumped.

Re:Can you finish arcade mode?

[Post New]by winslow716 on Jul 12, 11 8:52 AM
Level 74 in Arcade is incredibly hard----it took me MONTHS to get past it but I did this past weekend. The secret is to move really fast--------start firing the minute you can. The faster you blow things up---i.e. get several good blasts in a row-- and you will be rewarded with more power balls to blow up large chains. The power ups come fast when you move fast. Keep at it-----you will get there. 75 is not hard but 76 is. Good luck!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Can you finish arcade mode?

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 12, 11 6:02 PM
Welcome to the pond, winslow716

Congrats on finishing level 74 and thanks for the advice. Will have to give it a go again during M3 session breaks. I'm not looking forward to level 76 in arcade either as it was very hard even in adventure mode, but I figure I'll get it one of these years.

Go to: