bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Foreign Dreams

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 8, 11 12:05 AM
When nightmares begin to torment her friend Victor, a young woman decides to help him. Gradually she realizes that Victor is haunted by memories of terrible events he experienced in his childhood. In order to save him from his past she is ready to enter into a world of horrible and dangerous dreams. Help her save Victor in Foreign Dreams, a fun Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Re:Foreign Dreams

[Post New]by belamba on Jul 8, 11 12:26 AM
Once again the D/L is taking forever. Game only 94 mg and after 25 minutes only 50% D/L.

Edited to say it took an hour to D/L. Opened game to find a stretched screen...very narrow and very tall! Totally unplayable, so another hour of my life wasted. Seems too common lately, these long D/Ls and game tech issues.
Since I got my punch card vouchers, not been able to use them as the games are so bad!

Edited on 07/08/2011 at 1:21:05 AM PST

tillybaby
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by tillybaby on Jul 8, 11 12:28 AM
Same here balamba, my game too is only75% downloaded. Why has this started to happen all of a sudden?

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jul 8, 11 12:29 AM
Downloading fine. It seems a nice game, but I have in a puzzle an black screen.

[Post New]by katsrplayin1 on Jul 12, 11 10:21 PM
I had the same problem when i tried to put the letters in the book. Black screen stuck so i uninstalled it then reinstalled it. Still same thing. Problem was i had already purchased the game. Isent an email and a fix thing to customer service and explained the problem thinking that they would tell me too bad but they gave me 100 percent credit to purchase a new game . Lesson learned ... try game before you buy it. but THANK YOU BIG FISH FOR MAKING IT RIGHT. FAITH IS RESTORED IN THE SITE. I AM new to this so I am happy to let others no . dont do this game it will freeze on youo too bad looked like a good game but im sure BFG will get the bugs fixed soon

[Post New]by victoria2102 on Jul 14, 11 9:05 AM
i wouldnt know what this game is like as it wont even work, shame really as it seemed like a decent game to play

Go to: