problem

[Post New]by bgegbg518839 on Jul 8, 11 1:32 AM
On the first dream when I try to put the letters with the book on the table the game freezes. I have tried to get passed this at least 5 times but it continually freezes.

spiritc
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Re:problem

[Post New]by spiritc on Jul 8, 11 5:32 AM
same here. Tired multiple times. Looks like a good game too.

[Post New]by jakeinaround on Jul 8, 11 6:52 AM
same problem here, the whole screen goes blank when I try to place the letters in the book

SandraDaL
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by SandraDaL on Jul 8, 11 8:02 AM
I downloaded this game and when I tried to play, I got a blue screen error and my computer rebooted. I immediately (after reboot) removed the game from my computer and will not download again. Don't like those kind of errors!

PuppyPak9
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by PuppyPak9 on Jul 8, 11 8:13 AM
Definitely a problem...happened to me too

[Post New]by jesterwitch on Jul 8, 11 8:24 AM
Having the same problem. After I find the initial objects and try to advance the game, I get an fatal error message. CREEPY!
I won't download it again.

winterlyn
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by winterlyn on Jul 8, 11 9:33 AM
Same problem. Too bad. Looked like a fun game. Hopefully someone will work this bug out as it is frustrating to go so far and then get the big freeze.

pkpurs
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by pkpurs on Jul 8, 11 10:21 AM
Same problem !!

[Post New]by 5c0u53r on Jul 8, 11 10:30 AM
same problem here.I go to put the letters in the book on the table and the screen goes black and freezes,have to ctrl-alt-del to get out of game.

catlynn54
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by catlynn54 on Jul 8, 11 10:45 AM
Yep. Same here. Makes it a definite no-sale if it can't be played. It is a game, after all. The point is to play it!!

[Post New]by Chaunceyspal on Jul 8, 11 11:41 AM
Same thing here locked up while trying to put letters to the book......no buy for me....

Dresdin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Dresdin on Jul 8, 11 12:26 PM
Me too. I can hear the music but the screen is black

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 9, 11 12:44 AM
Hello fishies,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

I hope this helps!

bfgFlounder

[Post New]by snuggerbuns on Jul 9, 11 2:39 AM
Me too same problem and I did all the things on the help pages. I sent a Dr. Felix report and am waiting for a response. Was this game Beta Tested and passed?

ugn037
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by ugn037 on Jul 11, 11 12:56 PM
I also could not get past the book and letters, makes me wonder how fast was this rushed to market? Not a buy for me.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 11, 11 3:13 PM
Hey fishes!

I'm going to go ahead and lock up this thread so that we can keep all of the tech issues for this game together HERE.

Please feel free to re-post your issue in the above thread and/or contact Tech Support for further assistance.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Go to: