Finished

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Jul 8, 11 3:22 PM
:Bought it, played it, finished it (21/2 hours) did not like it at all mini games were ok a couple of them had to skip not very good instructions. It was kind of boring

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

Re:Finished

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Jul 10, 11 7:09 PM
I just finished the game and loved it. There were a few times I got stumped and had to use the hint, but not many. The mini games for me were fun, however, I agree with hookendonHOG, the instructions for the mini-games left a lot to be desired. Several of the mini's I had to skip because I did not understand everything I was supposed to do.

Since December 2007, I have been playing the HOG's with BF and have never read the stories...few times attempted to, but was bored to death with the story. I just enjoyed playing the game.

Recently, in the last month or so, I have started reading the stories and am starting to enjoy them. This story has a real strange twist to it which I liked very much.

I am glad BF has games for everyone. Some are going to like one and hate another while the next person has the exact opposite impression, and that' ok. I always enjoy reading what others have written...good or bad.

So now I'm off to find the next game to enjoy.

Happy Gaming

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Jul 10, 11 7:09 PM
I just finished the game and loved it. There were a few times I got stumped and had to use the hint, but not many. The mini games for me were fun, however, I agree with hookendonHOG, the instructions for the mini-games left a lot to be desired. Several of the mini's I had to skip because I did not understand everything I was supposed to do.

Since December 2007, I have been playing the HOG's with BF and have never read the stories...few times attempted to, but was bored to death with the story. I just enjoyed playing the game.

Recently, in the last month or so, I have started reading the stories and am starting to enjoy them. This story has a real strange twist to it which I liked very much.

I am glad BF has games for everyone. Some are going to like one and hate another while the next person has the exact opposite impression, and that' ok. I always enjoy reading what others have written...good or bad.

So now I'm off to find the next game to enjoy.

Happy Gaming

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 11, 11 3:15 PM
Hey fishies!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about this game with us

I just wanted to let you know that we have an official 'Reviews' thread stickied at the top the Foreign Dreams Forum page, and ask that you post any reviews for this game in that thread only.

If you were just looking to chat with other fishies about this game, please swim on over to the 'Comments' thread.

To keep things tidy in here, I'll be locking this thread, but feel free to re-post your thoughts in one of the above mentioned threads.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 07/11/2011 at 3:16:29 PM PST

Go to: