HELP ME! I HAVE BEEN STUCK FOR 2 DAYS

[Post New]by sassycat1987 on Jul 8, 11 6:04 PM
OK I have a crow bar, kerosene, photo plate, and a pen. I cannot pull down the ladder, take or develope a picture, unlock the door by the bridge or get bird seed to get the bird out of his house. I NEED HELP PLZ

Re:HELP ME! I HAVE BEEN STUCK FOR 2 DAYS

[Post New]by jodybird on Jul 10, 11 6:32 PM
Refer to the walkthrough, it was very helpful, but you cannot leave out any small detail. It is worth it though, good game! Try to go to the area where the scorpions are, but you need a broom.

[Post New]by carolyn1094 on Jul 12, 11 9:00 PM
I have been stuck with the same items and have gone back over all the rooms and areas and can't progress any further. Can't get the ladder, and can't figure what to do with the items you mentioned....so frustrated. Please Help

FlatSlewFoot
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,559 Posts

[Post New]by FlatSlewFoot on Jul 12, 11 9:20 PM
There's a hidden object scene where you end up with an umbrella. That's the thing you need to bring that ladder down so you can climb it. The scene is to the right of the train station. I hope you can picture what i'm saying because I don't know how to describe it any better.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/dark-dimensions-city-of-fog-walkthrough/

I hope i'm allowed to post this link...it is to bigfish afterall. You really need to check out a walkthrough to get yourself untangled.

Good luck

sparkers2005
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by sparkers2005 on Jul 13, 11 2:36 PM
you definitely have to use walkthrough for this game. i had to start over 2 times because i missed an angel and a gem for 2 cdifferent mini-games. finally after 2 days i finally finished the game. great game, enjoy

littykat04941
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by littykat04941 on Jul 18, 11 3:29 PM
I'm stuck, too. I have a ladder a large knife and the photographer's plate. where do I go from here? Every place I go says I need to go on to a new place to investigate.... WHERE ? I have used the walk through but can't figure it out.

littykat04941
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by littykat04941 on Jul 19, 11 1:05 PM
Finally found where to go. Thanks

Go to: