bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Vampire Saga - Welcome To Hell Lock forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 9, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Vampire Saga - Welcome To Hell Lock forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Vampire Saga - Welcome To Hell Lock players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

tishythree
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Re:Welcome to Vampire Saga - Welcome To Hell Lock forum

[Post New]by tishythree on Jul 9, 11 6:12 AM
hope this is posted in the right place can anyone tell me if there is going to be a walkthrough for this game

[Post New]by Coronagold on Jul 9, 11 7:56 AM
Welcome To Hell. Lock Forum.

enigma5619
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by enigma5619 on Jul 9, 11 8:34 AM
are there 2 play modes? easy and advanced...or just one? the blinking clues are annoying .

[Post New]by meandmurry on Jul 9, 11 2:49 PM
Now THAT is a game BF! Enjoyed it!

[Post New]by kittypaws50 on Jul 9, 11 11:34 PM
HI THERE, MY FIRST POST, I REALLY WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GAME, AND AFTER BUYING IT, IS THERE ANY WAY TO STOP THE FLASHING CLUE'S MOST GAMES YOU CAN TURN THEM OFF WITH EASY OR ADVANCED, AND THE GREEN WHEN YOU GET NEAR A PICK UP IS SO EASY
THANKS CHERYL, NZ

lazdaze
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by lazdaze on Jul 10, 11 5:45 AM
Hell lock is right, it freezes and I can't get out. I have to turn off my pc. Otherwise, it could be a good game.

[Post New]by tuppennybit on Jul 10, 11 6:00 AM
Hi All, Can anyone tell me how to use the camera, cant work it out.....probably a bit dim. thanks tuppenybit

[Post New]by vickiwomack1966 on Jul 10, 11 7:55 AM
am at the end of game...have handcuffs and a rope,....what do I do now???? Plz help

[Post New]by vickiwomack1966 on Jul 10, 11 7:59 AM
move camera box around till it turns green, take picture, then go to bloody handprint to get red jewel

[Post New]by shorty1894 on Jul 11, 11 7:10 AM
[b]So irritated! Got to almost the end and the game froze up and kicked me off. I've restarted the computer, uninstalled the game - reinstalled the game, but it wont let me finish the game! ARGH! Anyone have any other ideas?

[Post New]by Krickee1972 on Jul 11, 11 7:12 PM
Oh, man! I got to what I think is close to the end when I got the "program terminated, access violation" code. Is there a patch for this? Help BFG!!

[Post New]by superkay on Jul 12, 11 7:21 AM
Okay, I was having a great time with this game and decided to buy it. Once I did, the game would not work at all. I keep getting Error: Access violation at 1x72617473 (tried to read from 0x72617473) Program terminated. And to think, I got all the way to the last stone in the heart. Now I see others are having the same problem

[Post New]by MrnMsBill on Jul 15, 11 10:10 AM
I see others are having the program terminated access violation problem. Is anyone going to come up with an answer to this? Thinking about asking BFG for my money back, otherwise. Too bad, is a good game up to then.

[Post New]by BenGal4Life on Jul 20, 11 8:36 AM
My problem is when I get to the close-up of the spiders on the top bunkbed. My clicks in the screenshot are completely ignored, but I can still do other things like open the journal, go to another scene, etc. on other areas of the screen. I then sometimes have to log-out of the game. It's weird. But, I've enjoyed the game so far.

My young daughters really like the 'casual' version where on the look & find pages the words turn green the closer you get to the objects since quite often they aren't sure what exactly the objects are.

Thanks!

[Post New]by sandybraman on Jul 20, 11 6:42 PM
I posted under technical, but I'm having similar problems - can't play for more than 5 minutes without the game freezing up and I literally have to shut my computer off to get out of it. If I can't get some help, I'm going to ask for my money back.

Lynne0305
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Lynne0305 on Jul 27, 11 10:39 AM
So I lit the fuse attached to the dynamite with the lighter and pffff the game ended. I still have the antique handcuffs in the inventory. Can anyone tell me if the game is over or whether there is some more? If more, how to I get to it???

The game froze many times during play. Most annoying. Am disappointed that the last few games I have purchased from BF have been technically disappointing although the techies always help to fix these glitches. Is very offputting.

Highlighting the words in green and using the automatic travel to facility via the photographs made this game far too easy. Next time will play without using the photographs and ignoring the green words to make it a bit of a challenge.

Otherwise I enjoyed the game but am not sure whether I have finished .... or not!

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by 35753 on Aug 30, 11 3:20 PM
HELP, I am at the coffin but unable to line both sides. the left side is all lit up but unable to do the same for the right side.

[Post New]by Verisetti on Oct 25, 13 2:28 PM
I am stuck i have the crowbar but it will not break the glass to get to poster.. Hope that is not 2 much information.

fbix5
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by fbix5 on Dec 7, 13 10:44 AM
I have not acquired the lighter to light the fuse. walkthrough says i will acquire it after HO puzzle in mine 1. Where is mine 1? not even sure i've put the fuse on.

Go to: