sunidayz
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

Help! Stuck at Letters on Book!

[Post New]by sunidayz on Jul 9, 11 1:38 AM
Every time I go to put the letters I've collected on the book, the screen freezes. Am I doing something wrong? Any input here? Thanks in advance for any help.

Re:Help! Stuck at Letters on Book!

[Post New]by teacupsmommy on Jul 9, 11 5:12 PM
It freezes on me too and I'm really frustrated with it. You aren't doing anything wrong.

[Post New]by tkulcsar on Jul 9, 11 7:42 PM
same here

born2camp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by born2camp on Jul 9, 11 8:28 PM
if this game has any value I dont know because I can't get it to go beyond the
book and letters, tried 7 times so now I am uninstalling.

[Post New]by jennyoliver1 on Jul 9, 11 9:36 PM
I'm having the same problem. I get to the book - the VERY first puzzle of the game, and my screen goes black and stays that way. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, even playing under a new profile, but nothing works. It's a shame, really, because it looked like it might be a pretty good game. Uninstalling for good now (or until I hear that the problem has been fixed, which I doubt will happen).

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Jul 10, 11 7:17 PM
Please let tech support of the problem. If they do not know, they cannot fix the problem. Use the green envelope on the right, or use the question mark in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

Edited on 07/11/2011 at 2:29:21 PM PST

laeuffer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by laeuffer on Jul 11, 11 7:20 AM
Having the same problem too. Anybody help please.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 12, 11 4:46 PM
Hey fishies!

We’re aware that some of you have been getting a black screen after trying to put the letters in the book, and we’re currently trying to gather as much information as we can about the types of systems that are being affected by this.

If you could please run a Dr. Felix report and then send that over to our Tech Support team, that would really help us out as we continue looking into this issue.

Thank you all for your patience, and if there are any updates on this issue, we'll be sure to let you all know.

Also, since this is technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock up this thread so that we can keep all of the tech issues for this game together HERE.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 07/12/2011 at 4:46:29 PM PST

Go to: