4Cats4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Released over FOUR years ago and still Crashing?

[Post New]by 4Cats4 on Jul 9, 11 7:55 AM
I love Nertz and was happy to see it offered on BF. I played the hour demo without incident and purchased it when my trial was up. Then it started crashing, freezing my PC completely, over and over again. I updated my drivers, cleaned my temp files, etc etc and still it crashes. I can understand a new game having problems but come on, 4 years is plenty of time to get it right.

First time I am so disappointed in BF. Took my little fishie and made him stand in the corner!

Cats

Re:Released over FOUR years ago and still Crashing?

[Post New]by pet_crocodile76 on May 7, 13 3:32 PM
I just reinstalled this, seeing how I'd forgotten why it wasn't on my computer anymore. 2013 and it STILL doesn't work.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Released over FOUR years ago and still Crashing?

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 7, 13 3:43 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that the game is crashing when you try to play it. If you've already tried the recommendations on our help article here, our Tech Support Team will be happy to look into that further for you. Hopefully they can determine why that's happening and help you get back to gaming!

We also have a dedicated technical issues thread for Nertz Solitaire already, so I'll go ahead and lock this discussion. If you encounter any further issues with the game, please feel free to post them in the dedicated thread here.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Go to: