trikemoma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

paper clip to fishing pole

[Post New]by trikemoma on Jul 9, 11 1:25 PM
I can't get the paper clip to attach to the fishing pole line. Any help and/or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
trikemoma

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:paper clip to fishing pole

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 9, 11 1:50 PM
Hey trikemoma,

Here is a screenshot I grabbed from the walkthrough that might help. (You can click on the bold words)

If you need further directions, you might wanna take a look at the walkthrough for more help. Happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

trikemoma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by trikemoma on Jul 9, 11 3:18 PM
I had been to the walkthrough, tried to attach top/bottom/middle of the line, have done every thing except glue it, lol, and can't make it stick, posting to the forum is my last resort. I have read all the posts about this game, read the reviews, etc, switched and used the windowed version, normal cursor, everything I can think of to do.....................HELP, lol.

ps: also have uninstalled and re-installed the game.

Edited on 07/09/2011 at 4:59:11 PM PST

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Jul 21, 11 4:11 PM
You and I are in the same boat...LOL and don't know each other. It is saying something about bait on the end of the fishing line...and I thought that was what we were doing. I can't do anything about it. Did you have any luck with the cat? LOL.

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Jul 23, 11 6:12 PM
You are not looking for a paper clip. You need the safety pin. Once the safety pin is attached to the line, look for the tweesers which i think were well hidden on the left side of a tall plant. Take the tweesers and place them over the safety pin. This action will reshape the safety pin to look more like a fish hook.

You must put the fishing pole together in order. The pole must be put down first. Next you put the line over the pole, then the safety pin over the fishing line.

Go to: