ethan1404
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Help please - can't find anything to do now!

[Post New]by ethan1404 on Jul 9, 11 6:48 PM
Hope someone who has finished this game can help me. I have been to every scene, asked for a hint at each one of them and all it tells me is "nothing to do here at the moment"! I know I need to find the red light bulb, fix the theatre screen, open the box in the graveyard (don't know the combination yet) and in spite of showing too many sparkles, I would really love one now! I have been to every screen and nothing Thank you, thank you to anyone who can help me move on.
Otherwise, am enjoying the game, it seems to be working fine on my laptop which is an Asus, running Vista, but not the full screen but I can live with that.
I always read the forums for help, advice and whether or not to try/purchase a game so do hope someone can now help me

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Help please - can't find anything to do now!

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 9, 11 6:52 PM
Hi there,
Have you been using the photo album? If you move through the pictures you will see some with gears on them indicating where you can go to find objects etc. Once you choose a scene, you can jump there by using the "go there" facility on the RHS.
Hope this helps you to move on.
Cheers

jaybird3939
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by jaybird3939 on Jul 9, 11 7:11 PM
I'm at the exact same point, except outside the theatre the game froze up on me & I had to close it down. When I get back in, I'll try the photo album, but another question about that. I noticed one of the snapshots had a ruby on it. Is that where we get hints about where the rubies for the pendants are? I've been looking for them in the scenes, but don't seem to be able to find them. I know this game is pretty simple compared to some of them, but I'm enjoying playing without really having to think, think, think. Sometimes it's just nice to play a game & not fry my (already too tired) brain.

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 9, 11 7:19 PM
After you take a picture of that particular area. You should something twinkling there. Zoom in and you should see the ruby.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 9, 11 7:20 PM
Hi there aybird3939,
Whenever your camera "activates" you need to take a photo - move it around until it turns green. During this process you should also see a bloody spot in the scene. You need to check each of these as, yes, you need to collect the red gems.
Hope your games activates OK and you can continue on.
Cheers

ethan1404
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ethan1404 on Jul 10, 11 1:38 AM
Hi there DragonLadyOz
Yes, saw your earlier post on using the photos so checked and not one has a "gear" on it! Hence my plea for help. I still need to find the combination, the red bulb, the valve for the underground pipe, what do I use to fix the screen so I can see the movie, still need to remove the skull from the signboard, etc. but at each and every location, all I get is "nothing can be done here"! I am beginning to think there is a glitch somewhere in my game. I have taken all the photos possible so far as the camera does not come up at any location.

Perhaps if no-one can help I may need to start over. So if anyone else has an answer to my problem, please, please help!

Thanks though for taking the time to reply, it is really appreciated.

moonladydi
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,113 Posts

[Post New]by moonladydi on Jul 10, 11 3:17 AM
SPOILER ALERT: You have to be nearly at the end of the game before getting important pieces. The glue to fix the reel is in one of the H0 scenes. You also need it to repair a hose in the junkyard, with a patch from another scene. The poster outside the Cinema will be available when you get a stapler to repair the screen. The red paint is in the junkyard shed. When you get the lightbulb, you have to dip it in the paint. Then you have a red bulb to develope your films. You need pliers to remove the skull on the Town sign to see the population number for the safe code. Make sure you collect the rubies every time you use the camera. Use a hairpin to remove the handcuffs from the skeleton in the mine. You will need them at the end.

alkster
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

just finshed this game

[Post New]by alkster on Jul 10, 11 3:30 AM
and all i can say is.. AWESOME.. i loved it.. pity it wasnt released as a CE

Slavicdiva
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Slavicdiva on Jul 10, 11 9:52 AM
POSSIBLE SPOILER:

Have you got the feather out from under the road sign way back at the beginning? You have to put the scissors in the exact right spot to get it. I tried & it didn't work, but the game kept taking me back to that spot. Once you have the feather, you can progress.

[Post New]by feenix2011 on Jul 10, 11 11:50 AM
Hey Ethan 1404, did you get any farther? I am at the same stage of the game as you and in the same boat. The only gear I have on my pictures is for the movie theater cash register which I can't open without the code. (which I am assuming is under the skull on the population sign?) If alot of objects that we need are toward the end of the game, how do we get them if we can't move forward?! HELP!!

[Post New]by feenix2011 on Jul 10, 11 12:08 PM
I'm replying to myself! After reviewing my notebook, I suddenly realized what the combo for the register was. So I am one step closer than I was.

Go to: