bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Master of Defense - Released on March 07, 2006

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
In this real-time strategy game, you are tasked with building towers to defend your citizens. As you progress, you'll be able to upgrade or build new towers with the gold you've earned and add on special abilities through skill points you've accumulated. Choose your defense carefully to keep your citizens protected! If even one monster gets past your guard, it could spell certain doom for your entire city.

Re:Master of Defense - Released on March 07, 2006

[Post New]by ChelleBB on Sep 3, 08 4:47 AM
I love these sort of games, and I eat up all the free flash ones I can get my hands on, does anyone know if there are plans for more like this from BF? I love BF, such great value for money, and I would definitely be wanted to purchase more games like this... or if you know a game like this I am missing, please let me know? Thanks!!

TrevC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by TrevC on Sep 24, 08 3:55 AM
If you haven't downloaded it already, Garden Defense is similar to Master of Defense

Psycho999
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Psycho999 on Nov 29, 08 2:12 PM
loved the concept but after finishing Return to Ravenhearst I thought this was very poor value for money with just six levels it took me less than 2 hours to finish in the level mode. Come on Big Fish, can you really justify charging the same price for this as RTR???!!! So disappointing because it was really original format and concept but survival mode bored me silly as there was nothing new to accomplish or discover, great idea, but should have been at least thirty levels to bring it into line with other Big Fish Games..

vickijb
Clownfish
Clownfish
687 Posts

[Post New]by vickijb on Dec 31, 08 9:37 AM
Does anyone else want more of these type of games? I would love to see a monter mash 2, garden defense 2, or masters of defense 2.

[Post New]by ChelleBB on Mar 14, 09 8:00 AM
Oh yes please, on each of them.

My 5 year old ruined my Master of Defense, he changed the resolution of the game, and it got too big and now I cannot get to where I need to go to change ti back, I tried un-installing re-installing but it obviously keeps stuff when it uninstalls and just goes back to the old horrible setting, If anyone can help, I would be forever and ever in your debt!!

[Post New]by houston421 on Aug 12, 09 6:34 AM
I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THIS GAME. IT DOES NOT SAVE, EVERY SINGLE TIME I START THE GAME, I HAVE TO START AT LEVEL 1. I AM ALSO HAVING A HARD TIME TRYING TO BEAT THE FINAL LEVEL. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING, I THINK. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Go to: