muse13
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

statue head disappeared

[Post New]by muse13 on Jul 10, 11 8:08 AM
can't finish the game because the last piece to the statue in the last incarnation disappears when you click on it. You quit out of the scene and click back in and instead of being able to start over with the statue building, the statue rebuilds, gets to the head and it disappears over and over. very frustrating.

dakini
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

Re:statue head disappeared

[Post New]by dakini on Jul 10, 11 4:58 PM
I'm having the same problem. Think it must be a small glitch in the translation to Mac. Hopefully they will come up with an updated version that takes care of this. Very frustrating to be so close to the end and be stuck through no fault of your own.

[Post New]by Chicagrl8 on Jul 12, 11 1:05 PM
Same thing here! I thought maybe I'd put the pieces together in the wrong order, but I started the whole game over, and even after replaying the entire thing and going to the walkthrough to make SURE I put the statue pieces together correctly, the same thing happened. I'm really frustrated too. I guess it's just with the Mac version of this game? Can't figure out any way around it. Hopefully a new version will come out soon with this glitch fixed.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 12, 11 2:24 PM
Hey fishies!

This may be an issue that we'll need to contact the developers about. Before doing so, we'd like to gather as much information as we can about the types of systems that are being affected by this, so if you could please run a Dr. Felix report and then send that over to our Tech Support team, that would really be a big help!

Also, since this does appear to be a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock up this thread to keep all the tech issues together in one place, but please feel free to re-post your issue or any further questions in the following thread:

Post any Reincarnations: Awakening technical issues here only

Thank you your patience as we look into this!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 07/12/2011 at 2:26:58 PM PST

Go to: