DebMcG7
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Trying to fix the generator

[Post New]by DebMcG7 on Jul 10, 11 11:12 AM
Has anyone been able to fix the generator by the mine? I can get it put together, but when I pull, the lever, it falls apart again. Can't figure out what to do next.

Thanks!

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

Re:Trying to fix the generator

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Jul 10, 11 12:07 PM
Hi,

Thanks for asking this.

Emmmm No

This was the only puzzle I had to skip as no matter what order I added the stuff it all regurgitated back at me.

I would live to know the solution too.

Jojo

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 10, 11 12:43 PM
Is this the beginning?

If so...
Did you fill the generator with gas? You can get the gas from the motorcycle; but you will need a bottle for it.

Edited on 07/10/2011 at 12:44:15 PM PST

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jul 10, 11 9:07 PM
there are multiple gears and stuff strewn about and it really difficult trying to figure out what goes where...

the cog wheels are a little tricky on their own as some will lock in on top of others... and then once you have ALL of the cog wheels in place, you strap on the belt and if it sticks - that generally means you're ok to start it up!

good luck

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

Trying to fix the generator

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Jul 10, 11 9:35 PM
DebMcG7 wrote:Has anyone been able to fix the generator by the mine? I can get it put together, but when I pull, the lever, it falls apart again. Can't figure out what to do next.

Thanks!

Deb, if it falls apart you haven't put it together right. It will make you do it over. Just try putting the gears in different places each time and end with the belt. There are only 3 gears, so it's pretty easy. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on Mar 20, 12 5:24 AM
also having generator issues...tried to put the gas in..realized the generator had to be to be put together. Half of the parts seemed to snap in and I was left with three parts and a funnel in the tank. The gas can had disappeared completely.
No mixture of the last three parts worked. Unable to skip this one.

Logically, wouldn't there be a cap for the gas tank of the generator? Anyway...how to skip?
thank you
kris

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on Mar 20, 12 10:25 AM
whew, got it..............ty you all
kris

Go to: