justnorma
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Card-matching game

[Post New]by justnorma on Dec 31, 08 4:29 AM
The first one or two card-matching games is easy to understand -- you simply match 2 objects. The third one, I can't for the life of me understand what I'm doing. The matches are of two *completely* different objects. There has to be some rhyme or reason and I'm sure I'll feel stupid when I find out what that is. Any clues?

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

Card-matching game

[Post New]by Momhart on Dec 31, 08 9:32 AM
justnorma wrote:The first one or two card-matching games is easy to understand -- you simply match 2 objects. The third one, I can't for the life of me understand what I'm doing. The matches are of two *completely* different objects. There has to be some rhyme or reason and I'm sure I'll feel stupid when I find out what that is. Any clues?

Hi Norma.....

I'm pretty sure the card game you're talking about has to be matched by color.

Hope this helps.

yanagi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Card-matching game

[Post New]by yanagi on Sep 13, 09 9:09 PM
hi,
I think I can help here. I also was like perplexed ..it's the 3rd match card game I believe. I played four of them before my trial was up. the first two were straight forward match the same card, the fourth was colors...this one is putting words together....example....dog and paddle, for dog paddle, key and lock for and so on....hope that helps.

Edited on 09/13/2009 at 9:09:50 PM PST

ktk514
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:Card-matching game

[Post New]by ktk514 on Oct 21, 09 12:26 PM
One of the card matching games that I just played had me perplexed too - until I figured out it was the background color I had to match.

Go to: