newfish6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Need Help With Deciper Book in Library

[Post New]by newfish6 on Jul 10, 11 3:15 PM
I am stuck in the very beginning in the library trying to use the deciper plates to decode the message. I went to the walkthrough to see what needed to be done, but still can't get it to work. I have placed the plate I over the puzzled and lined up the arrows with the red 4 on top and the blue 8 along the side, but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Need Help With Deciper Book in Library

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Aug 14, 11 4:45 PM
newfish6 wrote:I am stuck in the very beginning in the library trying to use the deciper plates to decode the message. I went to the walkthrough to see what needed to be done, but still can't get it to work. I have placed the plate I over the puzzled and lined up the arrows with the red 4 on top and the blue 8 along the side, but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

At the upper-right hand corner of the punched card (make sure that first of all, you've got the correct-numbered card- I, II, III) you'll see something that looks like 2 pointers. I discovered that it's the POINTERS on the card that have to be on the 4 and the 8 and THEN the card starts glowing and you click and the letters will appear below.

Also, the cards tend to hide the last equation so just click on the top card to reveal that equation and then unclick it to pick up the right-numbered card to complete the last bit of the puzzle.

MEnr56

Go to: