I can't finish the game

[Post New]by laluce on Jul 10, 11 11:48 PM
I came to the last scene and my cursor wouldn't move. Up until then no problem. I'm thinking of asking for my money back. Has anyone ever done that successfully?

Thanks,
Laluce

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

Re:I can't finish the game

[Post New]by vingilot on Jul 15, 11 6:02 PM
Have you tried restarting the game? Uninstalling/reinstalling? (You won't lose your progress.) If you've done all that and still can't get the game to work, send an to CS and they'll either figure out what the problem is, or give you a credit for another game.

[Post New]by girlofeire on Sep 5, 11 6:30 PM
I've had the same problem. It's right at the end and the cursor is stuck. I've deleted it, reinstalled it and it does the same thing. What can be done?

dfranklin
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by dfranklin on Sep 27, 11 9:04 PM
Well, I had the same problem, sort of. I got to the end (according to the strategy guide) and I was just sitting there looking at SPOILER ALERT (Dr. Dagon with all the purple glow and everything after finding the right element sequence) as if nothing had happened and I could move around to various places but nothing I did would advance the game to the final cutscene or bonus section. FRUSTRATING!

When I exited the game and went back in, it just restarted my profile over so now I have to play the whole thing over again to see the final cutscene and play the bonus? That's just wrong on so many levels. I've never had such a big glitch in a game, let alone a CE, let alone at the very end for the big "payoff". What a rip.

This is a really great game with a great (tight) story and graphics, but what is the point if you can't finish???

I've never had to ask for a refund on any CE game due to a glitch, and only one (1) other game since joining in 2007 (with over 250 BF games under my belt to date) have I ever had to do that (it was an older SE). Guess there is a first time for everything, but I'm not happy about it.

Go to: