mary69lyn
Herring
Herring
300 Posts

Sylvie cannot remove dry scarf from string on wall in her room in Cairo

[Post New]by mary69lyn on Jul 11, 11 5:27 AM
Another day, another problem with this game! Sylvie was able to hang the scarf on the wall with no problems, visited the cafe and had a session with Fatima, swept the room, gathered what she needed, spoke to the cafe owner again, left and went back to her room to get the scarf. So far I can't seem to click on the scarf to get it off the wall.
It seems to me that when I played this game before, I had this problem and it turned out that I should have spoken to the little boy receptionist before entering the room--however, this time that didn't make any difference.
Has anyone had these problems and if so, any suggestions?

mary69lyn
Herring
Herring
300 Posts

Re:Sylvie cannot remove dry scarf from string on wall in her room in Cairo

[Post New]by mary69lyn on Jul 11, 11 8:10 AM
After ending the game here I left, started up again, and this time I was able to get the magnifying glass to the area where it needed to be ( on the scarf ) and the scarf went into inventory. It seems that these games are kind of like crossword puzzles, in that if you cannot think of a word, just put the paper down and when you come back you can think of it.
I did pick up a shaving brush off the sink prior to reclaiming the scarf, but cannot say whether that has anything to do with it.

Go to: