fomalhaut
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Anyone reached Morocco or Tokyo?

[Post New]by fomalhaut on Jul 11, 11 8:28 PM
I finished the whole map adventure, including the Path of Time and Path of Line, and
reached Madagascar and Galapagos. It took me just short of 4 hours and 45
minutes. I can't see any way to get to the last two map locations, Morocco and Tokyo,
(I have two blank postcards in my Album, which I presume correspond to these). They
don't seem to be connected to any other locations via the normal paths. Are the paths to these hidden in the books? Or do I have to get a faster time on two of
the locations?

schubert2
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Anyone reached Morocco or Tokyo?

[Post New]by schubert2 on Jul 20, 11 10:38 AM
To reach Tokyo you must comple the Hong Kong phase ( I tried going back to see what the requirements of successfully completing this phase were, but, since I had already completed it, I wasn't given the requirement. Perhaps it was to complete it without making any mistakes - I can't remember). Once you have completed this level and met the requirement , you are awarded a secret path - the path of hex ( 5 more puzzles in hex mode). Completion of Tokyo awards you with The Book of Hex for your library. I have yet to make it to Morocco, but I assume a similar requirement needs to be met.

fomalhaut
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Anyone reached Morocco or Tokyo?

[Post New]by fomalhaut on Jul 23, 11 11:23 PM
Thanks. I finally did reach both. They both require perfect scores (no mistakes),
on Ireland and Hong Kong respectively.

Go to: