I cannot buy the fish hook

[Post New]by gamejunky1960 on Jul 11, 11 9:53 PM
When I click the fish hook and then the money, the money freezes. The same thing happens whenever I try to buy the pallet or the knife. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. HELP

Re:I cannot buy the fish hook

[Post New]by gamejunky1960 on Jul 30, 11 4:12 PM
I don't know either. I was stuck at the same place. Eventually, after many visits to the store, I finally got it. After that the pallet was simple. However, now I'm stuck and cannot buy the knife. I hate this game but I still want to finish it.

Re:I cannot buy the fish hook

[Post New]by bbfish_lgpond on Aug 27, 11 9:58 AM
I HATE TO SAY IT BUT I'M IN THE SAME BOAT!. (SOMEWHERE IN THERE, THERE'S A PUN, I THINK.) ACTUALLY, I'VE HAD SEVERAL OCCURANCES OF BRAIN DAMAGE WHICH LED TO SHORT & LONG TERM MEMORY LOSS. IT REALLY MAKES IT HARD TO DO THINGS LIKE THIS, BUT ONE OF THESE DAYS I'LL EASE THRU A FEW OF THE SLIGHTLY STICKY SPOTS THAT OTHER FISH OUT THERE SEEM TO BREEZE THRU.

SO FAR THE HINT SECTION IN THE CE HASN'T HELPED ME MUCH. MOSTLY IT JUST TELLS ME TO LEAVE WHERE I'M AT. BUT THAT'S BETTER THAN 'CLICKING' EVERY SINGLE CM IN A SCENE.

THE SCENERY IS EXCELLENT, AND I'VE GOT THE MUSIC ON LOW (USUALLY IT'S OFF), SO THE CE OF THIS GAME (GEEES, JUST FORGOT THE NAME) IS PRETTY GOOD FOR ME. IF I REMEMBER TO, I'LL WRITE BACK WHEN I FINALLY GET SOMEWHERE.

Go to: