bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Jigsaws Galore forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 12, 11 12:41 AM
Welcome to Jigsaws Galore forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Jigsaws Galore players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Jigsaws Galore forum

[Post New]by qantas523 on Feb 4, 13 12:53 PM
Can't seem to find the answer to this queston in game info itself (have not found any "walk throughs either)...I love this game and have added close to 100 of my own pictures...was wondering IF it is possible to make new "catagories" to file them in.....for instance I have several flower puzzles...can I make an add'l catagory??? the basic 5 just aren't enought...thank you for yr time...

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Feb 4, 13 12:59 PM
qantas, on the screen where all the folders are just right click on the main screen and select new folder. you can rename it anything and then just drag your puzzles to it.

[Post New]by deedoc2000 on Jan 16, 14 4:01 AM
My puzzle, Jigsaws Galore, has not worked since the day I got it. I have emailed Big Fish more times than I can remember about this problem and still no results! I tried uninstalling the manager and reloading I would like to talk to a person about uninstalling this game maybe and trying again by starting it all new? I really need their help and I am not happy about this at all.

My puzzle, Jigsaws Galore, has not worked since the day I got it. I have emailed Big Fish more times than I can remember about this problem and still no results! I tried uninstalling the manager and reloading I would like to talk to a person about uninstalling this game maybe and trying again by starting it all new? I really need their help and I am not happy about this at all.

[Post New]by judyluellen on Jan 19, 14 4:16 PM
I purchased Jigsaws Galore and it hasn't worked. I get a message that says: Cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version File “openal32.dll”, error 126

Can you help me with this or return the price of the game?

Go to: