unhinged10
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Completed map in airship console

[Post New]by unhinged10 on Jul 12, 11 11:27 PM
Sylvie and the count are in the airship, ready to go. The bundled map refuses to stick to the panel. It appears to be backlighted and besides I can't find a switch to turn on. The map keeps jumping back into my inventory. What's my problem?

unhinged10
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Re:Completed map in airship console

[Post New]by unhinged10 on Jul 13, 11 12:22 AM
After rereading all the pertinant forum messages on all 16 pages, thought I had to go back to an earlier saved section. To my embarassment, found I had clicked on the wrong console. I was clicking the console behind Sylvie not to the right of Sylvie. Oops

Alex7154
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Alex7154 on Nov 15, 11 11:49 AM
I tried to place the completed map on both consoles, and it still won't accept it on the control panel. I clicked all over the backlit panel and it never placed itself on it.

Sylvie keeps saying that the coordinates need to be entered from the map. I pulled on the walkthrough to see if I missed anything, and so far it seems I have done everything I should be doing.

Alex7154
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Alex7154 on Nov 15, 11 1:02 PM
Whoops, I forgot to say goodbye to Sarah. Once that happened, the count and sylvie showed up on the ship and I was able to get the chart on the table.

Go to: