bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Seventh Gate forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 13, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Seventh Gate forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Seventh Gate players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

FRENCHIE48
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Welcome to Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Seventh Gate forum

[Post New]by FRENCHIE48 on Jul 24, 11 2:20 PM
HELP PLEASE

[Post New]by shirleyjr on Sep 12, 11 7:23 PM
i am having a super hard time and can't get past one part of the game......

[Post New]by tagiesgirl on Dec 20, 11 10:19 AM
shirleyjr wrote:i am having a super hard time and can't get past one part of the game......

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 20, 11 11:24 AM
Hello folks,

Sounds like a couple of you might need some help with the game! You might want to post a specific question that you have about a certain point in the game so that other players can hopefully help. You can do so in this thread or by creating your own thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'.

Another way to find help is by using the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. From here, you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "music" and all of the posts with “music” will come up. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

lazella
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by lazella on Jan 17, 12 3:28 PM
I finished all the boards on all the realms in the advanced level but did not max out any character I got up to 19 levels with three of the five characters and the game ended. How does one get to the 20th level if the game ends at the 19th on any character. There is an award for maxing out any character on level 20 I got to 19 on one character then there is an award for maxing out all characters on level 20 but it ends at 19 levels. This makes no sense what so ever. Where is the 20th level. I completed all realms, and all boards with scores that average 15,000 to 30,000 points and did not ever reach the 20th level. Is there even a 20th level on the advanced game play? It took me over 25 hours of playing time but I finished the complete game with 19 levels on three characters. What is up with this.

[Post New]by Dfrandon on Nov 21, 12 8:53 AM
Hi, I'm stuck at the lost city gates. I have a key in my inventory but when I try to use it it says ..you can't use this item here. Can you help please

[Post New]by Verityruth on Jan 10, 13 12:13 PM
Can someone tell me please how to get past the room with the gates. Have placed the two mirrors in the gate and placed the key on the stone but still nothing happens. Still have wool and hook unused! Help please

[Post New]by sweetp7 on Oct 6, 13 2:14 PM
Is there a customer support number to call when this game does not download?

[Post New]by Timeforfun1 on Feb 9, 14 9:05 AM
FRENCHIE48 wrote:HELP PLEASE

Did you ever get an answer to getting stuck in the music room?
I am having the same problem. If you got an answer please let me know.

[Post New]by Timeforfun1 on Feb 9, 14 9:07 AM
Dfrandon wrote:Hi, I'm stuck at the lost city gates. I have a key in my inventory but when I try to use it it says ..you can't use this item here. Can you help please

How I did it was to put the jewels in to the spaces in the gate. They light up and give out two beams of light. Where the lights cross is where you put the key. Then it lets you through.
Hope that works.
I am stuck in the music room where the gnome, boot and vase are. Any advice for that one?

Go to: