sarina33
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Cave Maze?

[Post New]by sarina33 on Dec 31, 08 1:57 PM
I'm having some trouble with the cave maze....I think I've gone through all the tunnels that I can get access too, but I just keep going in circles. Anyone have any hints or clues about getting through it?

TIA!

Edited on 12/31/2008 at 1:58:07 PM PST

Re:Cave Maze?

[Post New]by honeyb1114 on Dec 31, 08 2:29 PM
You have to blow up the entrances that are blocked by snow. While your hero goes about shooting the wildlife and you trade the skins for dynamite, the other figure can clear the entrances. Also, you have to go back and forth and reenter the tunnel you just came out of and it will eventually bring you to the center. Hope this helps

CtrlAltDel
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by CtrlAltDel on Dec 31, 08 4:39 PM
Yes, if you come out of a tunnel and then go back into it, you won't always end up where you came from (I hope that made sense).

[Post New]by jklivin on Dec 31, 08 4:50 PM
This is where I am stuck too! I will keep trying but I don't seem to be getting anywhere.

caddy90271
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by caddy90271 on Dec 31, 08 5:28 PM
When i did this part I blew up the entrance just behind the guy maybe a little to the right. I blew up the only place i had a choice when i got there. Then again blew up the only choice. Go through that one then turn around and come back through the one you just came from. Blow up your only choice 2 more times and you should get through if it does the same as it did for me. I hope this makes sense.

sarina33
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sarina33 on Jan 1, 09 4:49 PM
Thanks everyone. I found the tunnel I hadn't "returned" through and was able to complete it!

Thanks again!

Go to: