walkthrough for tantalus

[Post New]by scattycatty on Jul 14, 11 7:57 AM
Big Fish games do not have a walk through but have found one on [removed by moderator] if that will help anyone

Edited on 09/12/2011 at 10:41:28 AM PST

Re:walkthrough for tantalus

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Sep 12, 11 8:01 AM
I found the hint system, and the interactive map, quite adequate for this game; I never had the need for a walkthrough.

cgee2112
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by cgee2112 on Sep 16, 11 5:11 PM
Fellix will not let u print other game web sights on his. I wish they would make a walkthrough for this game. FELIX HELP PLEASE!!! Please get those fins a typing. LOL Thanks & as always thank u for the great games.

[Post New]by ladyrex50 on Sep 28, 11 8:04 PM
where are the big pices of wood for the ladder

[Post New]by FragmentFour on Oct 7, 11 10:48 PM
Sad... another good game with an available walk through and Big Fish blocks open access while not providing one of its own to its players.

Ah well... off to find the other site and buy the game there. Pffttt.....

Nana6177
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by Nana6177 on Nov 21, 12 9:27 PM
A walkthrough isn't needed, it's a really simple game....that said, I would like to know where all the tiles are (96 total)...I've got 95 and have been around, around, around the island looking for that last one (yes, I'm anal)....

You are warned by the game befor you step into the last scene (I wish more games would do that)...if you want to collect all 96 do so now because once you go into the building there is no turning back.

so where is that one tile?
that is why I'm looking for a walkthrough....may have to google

Go to: