Stroke of midnight

[Post New]by ElsieTarver on Jul 14, 11 4:59 PM
I am stuck in chapter 10 after ringing stone in fireplace screen won't let me go back into to place the stones in puzzle can anyone help? If I unistall & reinstall will I lose my game?

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

Re:Stroke of midnight

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Jul 14, 11 5:22 PM
Elsie, you wouldn't lose your game, just your progress. Your game stays in Purchase History in My Account. But before you uninstall, why don't you find a Walk Through and find out what you're missing? How about a Strategy Guide,if it has one? Good luck.

Edited on 07/14/2011 at 5:23:13 PM PST

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Jul 14, 11 6:35 PM
You shouldn't use your progress either, so long as you don't delete the preference file.

The walkthrough is available here:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/the-stroke-of-midnight-walkthrough/

And the game forum is here:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/2123.page

I'd check those both out before uninstalling/reinstalling.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jul 18, 11 5:06 AM
Hi ElsieTarver,

Welcome to the pond!

Once you have acquired the decorative tile from the hidden object scene in the fireplace you need to zoom into the area under the mirror.

The first thing I would recommend would be to see if the tile is indeed in your inventory. The screenshot below illustrates exactly where you need to click:

Tile section

If you continue to experience difficulties with this section you can indeed try for an uninstall and reinstall. The help page article below details the steps for this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

I can also suggest contacting Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

I'm also going to pop this thread over in to the The Stroke of Midnight game forum; you can find the technical issues thread for this game here

This discussion can be continued here .

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

Go to: