bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dracula: Love Kills forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 15, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Dracula: Love Kills forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dracula: Love Kills players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dracula: Love Kills forum

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Jul 16, 11 9:08 PM
I love this game.!!!

Normally in the past I have not read the stories, however, in the last month or so, I have become interested in reading along as the game progresses. Even though this is about Dracula, the story is light and comical...at least it is for me.

The graphics are good in this game. Great coloring and items are crisp and clear.

At first, I had problems locating several of the hidden objects, however, the longer I play the more I got used to how they hide the items and that has helped. Some of the hidden object scenes hid the objects really well and were very difficult to find. Difficult only in the respect that they were so well blended into the game and not because they were super small or mostly covered up.

I have been playing hidden object games for about 4 years. Unless the objects are to small to see or hidden under another item so much that I could not make out what the object was, normally I am able to find them without much difficulty. It is refreshing in this game to have objects out in the open, but hidden so well, that I had to really buckle down and study the screen hard to find many of the objects. Kudos to the dev's for this!

The voices were comical, but went well with the story line. At first I enjoyed the background music, but about half way through, I got tired of listening to the same thing over and over, so I turned the music way down.

Mini-games are not my forte and usually end up either skipping them or using the WT. So far, I have been able to figure out about half the puzzles, which for me is a good thing. I believe most people will not have much of a problem with most of the puzzles.

There is only one problem I have encountered so far, and that is...I am out of blood. Not sure if I missed some in previous scenes or what the problem is. All I know is I cannot proceed playing unless I find blood somewhere. After I finish writing this, I am going back to see how far I can backtrack to see if I have missed any. Sure hope I do not have to start all over.

Love the game play, the story and the graphics. I hope others will enjoy this game as much as I do.

[Post New]by MonarchsOwn on Jul 23, 11 7:50 AM
Love this game. Should have gotten the Collector Edition. Maybe I will do so. Great screen shots and good hidden objects.

I loved the bickering between Van Helsing and Igor. You could really sense that Dracula was getting annoyed with those two. Made the storyline a bit refreshing. Would recommend that game any time. Hope there will be more games in that category.

nikma
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by nikma on Jul 29, 11 4:29 AM
molto bello...avvincente ..bella grafica e musica giusta...consigliato...!!

[Post New]by Boogurl75 on Sep 1, 11 6:11 PM
Someone help I am stuck and Van Helsing is not giving hints I can only travel to Where the dirty pieces are I've found 2 and the other is where the knights shields are ????

Go to: