arthurC
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

elevator buttons

[Post New]by arthurC on Jul 15, 11 9:18 AM
I'm stuck in the basement. Apparently, I need all the elevator buttons to go elsewhere .. but I can't find them.

Help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Jo

GirlPink
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Re:elevator buttons

[Post New]by GirlPink on Jul 15, 11 7:31 PM
I found one under a newspaper in (I think) the morgue, sorry i can't remember exactly where the other two were but I think they were all in the basement area. Hope this helps.

pia1947
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by pia1947 on Jul 17, 11 5:21 AM
I'm stuck in the basement too!! I only seem to be able to access the one room and it's not the morgue. Was so excited to see a game from these developers but spending an hour in the basement doesn't inspire me to buy!

[Post New]by dedemae on Jul 17, 11 6:23 PM
I have 2 elevator buttons but not the 3rd. Help if you know where the 3rd button is.

[Post New]by dedemae on Jul 17, 11 6:46 PM
Just found the 3rd elevator button. It is in the basement outside the computer room. There is a trap door at the top of the stairs. You need the saw to open the lock.

[Post New]by dawnie0256 on Jul 18, 11 6:22 PM
I cannot find the third button. (I don't remember where I got the other two). I looked EVERYWHERE, to the point I noticed the spider in the basement computer room is is using a mouse.

Where are these buttons? Help Please!!!
Thanks

[Post New]by rosehawke on Jul 21, 11 2:02 PM
I think there is a game error. I know I have found all three elevator buttons, but only two appear in my inventory.

[Post New]by angheal on Jul 21, 11 5:08 PM
I have the same problem. It only shows 2 buttons in my inventory and I know I found all three. I'm stuck now and can't go to any other floor.

I guess I get another name and start over and see if the same happens again.

[Post New]by JARsGM on Jul 21, 11 11:59 PM
so i have several problems. 1. i cant find the 3rd elevator button, i've looked every where. 2. i can;t find something to cut the mattress to get what's in side, 3rd fl; and 3 i need a flash light or something to look in the dark space to see what's there; supposing that i could get the last elevator button that might hold a the 'key' to a lot of my problems. and i still need a glove or something to turn off the valve in the basement. this has gotten frustrating and making me sorry that i spent 13.99 on this game sure wish i had purchased a different one; who's to say the others will be any different though.

any and all help would/will be greatly appreciated.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 22, 11 12:16 AM
Hi there,
To find the third elevator button you need to open the hatch above the generator in the basement (top of screen). Once you are there I think the button is near the telephone.
At this stage, don't worry about the glove - you won't need it until a lot later.
This game is sometimes frustrating, but it also one of those whereby you will not be able to solve some of the problems with which you are presented until much later (the steam valve is one of these).
Hope you find the third elevator button successfully and are able to continue on.
Cheers

[Post New]by helenj167 on Jul 22, 11 12:46 PM
The locations are as follows:
1) in the basement office on the drawer unit
2) in reception under the newspaper next to the phone
3) in the morgue with the photo developing equipment

Hope this helps

[Post New]by dawnie0256 on Jul 22, 11 1:50 PM
OMG thank you soooooo much, Helen! That saved me, that's exactly what I needed!

Go to: