Loyal Customer..........

[Post New]by WAMMY10 on Jul 16, 11 12:10 AM
My Name is Tamara Ammons please look up my account i want 13.98 back in my account i just wrote to you about how i wanted not to be charged i canceled both months you keep charging my debit account no more it looks like it finally deleted my debit card but i did that in june and july please credit me back i was a loyal customer......this is a real bad feeling not to be able to cancel when you want too and also your not the only place that does this if you buy or join a site you can't cancel and you keep getting charged..please stop this have a place were a person can go make it real easy to delete when i went to delete it would not so i still got charged please help Me................my # 310 634 6611

Edited on 07/16/2011 at 12:11:39 AM PST

moonlightgrey
Flounder
Flounder
2,076 Posts

Re:Loyal Customer..........

[Post New]by moonlightgrey on Jul 16, 11 1:02 AM
You are not sending this to customer service. You are sending it to a group of users like yourself.

If you go back to you letter, there is a red X at the top. Please use the red X to eliminate you letter.

You have just sent your phone number to every one on the internet in the entire world. NO. I am not kidding.

If you need to write to customer service, use the green envelope to the right of the forum letters.

Big Fish is excellent at handling problems. Best wishes.

Go to: