roostero
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

write doctoral dissertation

[Post New]by roostero on Jul 16, 11 9:21 AM
Any advice for this? I completed doctoral dissertaionan, but it does not show that I completed this goal....thanks in advance

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:write doctoral dissertation

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 16, 11 11:21 AM
Hey roostero,

*SPOILER ALERT*

To write the Doctoral Dissertation, you must get the Master's Thesis at the University. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

roostero
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by roostero on Jul 16, 11 2:01 PM
thanks! I must have a glitch in my game because i have done everything i can possibly do and I cant get enought experience to get that degree

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 16, 11 3:26 PM
Have you checked to make sure that you've taken all of the classes you can in College (upper right corner)? This might help!

-bfgArnoStyx

fishgirl77
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by fishgirl77 on Jul 17, 11 12:57 PM
I had the same problem, thanks for the tip!

[Post New]by luckybren on Aug 4, 11 3:07 PM
I have completed all the courses,m but still cannot wite the doctoral dissertaion.
what am I doing wrong ?

jgo555
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by jgo555 on Aug 14, 11 11:59 AM
I was able to purchase & actually got the doctoral dissertation & it still appears as if I hadn't done it.

[Post New]by AnaVanevska on Jan 20, 14 5:39 PM
Hello there. I am new here. I hope I am welcomed. I had difficulties with my dissertation ...But, a friend of mine did save my day with this really informative website http://www.proessaywriting.com/ I was skeptic at first, but I've changed my mind after reviewing it. You can share your opinions and there's a lot of good projects available... you name it, it's there. I hope this information will help someone.

Edited on 01/20/2014 at 5:41:37 PM PST

Go to: