Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

shagre
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by shagre on Jun 12, 15 4:34 PM
Is there anyone out there that can assist me with level 47 requirement of 2000000 coins to get to level 48? Is this coin amount an error? I cannot go anywhere until I can come up with the 200000 coins.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jun 12, 15 4:44 PM
Shagre..........Welcome to the forum!! 2 million or 200 thousand (whichever) that is so wrong.........submit a report to BF........at bottom of page it says Get Help.....to the right it says Customer Support (CS)....click on CS........explain what the problem is with your game name and ID# and what game you are playing (Midnight Castle)......takes a few days or more for them to respond. Sounds like a glitch to me.

[Post New]by countrymusic4me on Jun 12, 15 6:05 PM
Hi Baker. Thought you would know - sounded like a glitch to me, but is a relief to know you think so too.

[Post New]by countrymusic4me on Jun 12, 15 6:08 PM
Hi Baker - When I read Shagre's post I thought it must be a glitch too, but am relieved that you think that as you have such a good handle on this game.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jun 12, 15 6:56 PM
Hi Country..........to be honest, I don't really remember what it cost..........but I do remember nothing costing THAT much!

[Post New]by Butterfly_73 on Jun 12, 15 8:28 PM
My id is a507940. Looking for people to friend.

Also, do you need eggs for each area of the map to create pets or can you gift or sell them, once you have the pet?

Thanks.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jun 12, 15 8:33 PM
Butterfly.........Welcome to the forum! On first page of forum there is a thread called "Helpful Links for Midnight Castle".........full of tips and tricks and links......link in there for Android friends.........you can only be friends with people on same platform......start at bottom and work up, those are people also looking for friends.

You can use the same pets all over the map........once you have the pet you can sell or gift or trade the extra eggs..........look for Android threads that say "Eggs to gift" or "Eggs to trade".

shagre
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by shagre on Jun 13, 15 1:08 AM
Thanks sbaker .i will try that.

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Jun 13, 15 3:03 AM
Hi folks. Does anyone know if the "odd eggs" can be used for anything other than selling?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jun 13, 15 6:28 AM
Kingo.........so far no use for them.........we all keep one just in case.

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Jun 13, 15 7:06 AM
Oh well. Hopefully one day we'll be able to use them and the pink gift boxes as well. Thanks sbaker.

BOBBIE70
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by BOBBIE70 on Jun 13, 15 2:55 PM
I am trying to craft creation of the world, but one of the items is just a question mark. Anyone know what i'm supposed to do? Won't let me craft it until i have all items

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jun 13, 15 3:19 PM
Bobbie............the question mark means the item that craft requires comes out of a HOS or ZZ that you have not opened yet.

[Post New]by Bjcallum on Jun 13, 15 4:23 PM
Level 61 got fixed now stopped on level 63!! Getting quite annoying The Castle Keeper will work at next update, seems like game not been created properly

BOBBIE70
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by BOBBIE70 on Jun 13, 15 6:19 PM
Thank you sbaker2318. Was afraid was something like that.

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Jun 13, 15 6:42 PM
BOBBIE70 wrote:I am trying to craft creation of the world, but one of the items is just a question mark. Anyone know what i'm supposed to do? Won't let me craft it until i have all items
-------
try the Cloud City zzs

[Post New]by MotheroftheBride on Jun 13, 15 7:32 PM
I love this game! Earlier today, I misinterpreted the cache clear directions. Help, I wiped out all my stats, & my coins and diamonds. I could not create an account for the forum, so that game data is not linked to an account. My ID is A363637. I tried to find a place to put it in to the game but no luck. I'm using a Kindle Fire, it is a couple years old. Help, I would not mind starting again but I had recently made a couple of purchases.

Thank you
Dawn
Fhmgirlscouts@yahoo.com

Edited on 06/15/2015 at 5:29:57 PM PST

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Jun 13, 15 8:41 PM
Oh dear!

Contact customer service at bottom of page. Glad you have your ID. They may be able to restore game.

Good luck!

Crystal P

jkw76
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by jkw76 on Jun 14, 15 2:11 AM
Hi, add me a143435 thanks

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jun 14, 15 8:50 AM
redgames wrote:
nickelphire580 wrote:Hello, I am trying to find the Christmas Cards, and the Christmas Decorations. I am on level 16 , and I have looked on every screen I play on, but I can not find any Christmas Cards, Christmas Decorations. Do these morph like the butterflies and flowers, or do you have to craft them? Please Help! I would like to add them to my achievements awards. Thank You.

I am on level 37. I never found the Christmas items and they are still in my achievements!!!!!! Now I have Easter eggs and treasure boxes in the achievements and I can't find them either.
What am I doing wrong??
Sorry. I didn't make it clear that I am playing on android tablet.
Thanks

Both the Christmas and Easter items were in special updates that only lasted for awhile and then went away. Maybe they'll come back next year. You can't get them now unless you put them on your wish list for your friends to "gift" them to you.

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

Go to: