peachpie61
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Diamon Jones and the Amulet of the World

[Post New]by peachpie61 on Jul 16, 11 4:34 PM
Anybody! PLEASE HELP! I'm stuck on the dragon puzzle. I've read the forums but I can't figure out the feet. If someone could tell me where each of the feet go (using the start picture I thought someone could label the feet a,b, c, d or something), then I could put the darn things in the right place. I've been stuck forever and I change them but nothing is working! I was really enjoying the game up to this point. This is nuts! Games are suppose to be for fun not frustration and stress!

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:Diamon Jones and the Amulet of the World

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jul 18, 11 7:56 AM
Hi peachpie61,

I can only provide a screenshot of what the dragon would look like when completed, this may help:

Completed dragon

Another fishy may be able to provide step by step instructions.

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like “dragon” and all of the posts about “dragon” will come up!

Another good thing to know is that if there is a walkthrough for the game it will be located at the top if the forum.

I'm going to go ahead and pop this thread over into the Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World game forum and this discussion can be continued here.

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

Go to: