bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Unsolved Mystery Club: Ancient Astronauts Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 17, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Unsolved Mystery Club: Ancient Astronauts Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Unsolved Mystery Club: Ancient Astronauts Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Unsolved Mystery Club: Ancient Astronauts Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by candlstick on Jul 18, 11 5:22 AM
i did not pick up the keys and now i can't get them so i can't finish the game can any one help me please i have tryed to go back on the pods but it just takes me out of the game please help thank you candlestick

Re:Welcome to Unsolved Mystery Club: Ancient Astronauts Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by lizz911sexxxy on Jul 20, 11 9:23 PM
I cant get the bludgeon to work on crack on wall

[Post New]by Grannie10X on Jul 21, 11 5:40 AM
lizz911sexxxy wrote:I cant get the bludgeon to work on crack on wall

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Jul 21, 11 10:48 AM
I have played the demo and think I will pass on the CE game. The graphics are good but the GUIDE is no more help than the HINT button so why pay for a CE one. Otherwise I like the game.

[Post New]by hsweet on Jul 21, 11 5:47 PM
In Mali, my coal only works on 75% of the wall rubbing, and the only way to get past this point is to 'skip' in the game. Not impressed!

[Post New]by Cat_in_VT on Jul 21, 11 6:48 PM
lizz911sexxxy wrote:I cant get the bludgeon to work on crack on wall

I cannot get the bludgeon to work either - response is that doesn't work here. I verified in the strategy guide that I didn't miss anything. It's quite frustrating, I like this game. Please help.

[Post New]by MsNickey on Jul 23, 11 7:03 AM
I finished the game and want to play again but it wont let me. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it still tells me I completed the game. HELP

[Post New]by suziepoi on Jul 28, 11 3:07 PM
candlstick wrote:i did not pick up the keys and now i can't get them so i can't finish the game can any one help me please i have tryed to go back on the pods but it just takes me out of the game please help thank you candlestick

i am having the same problem with this game did you manage to get it sorted out

[Post New]by teacher123abc on Aug 4, 11 6:36 PM
How long does it take usually for the regular version to come out after the CE version? I know there's no exact time limit but about how long?

[Post New]by Ants01 on Aug 12, 11 1:38 AM
Has another updated version of this game been done yet? Have tried to download after July 23 update but nothing happened. In fact, the game won't start at all now. Anyone got any ideas of when the bugs will be fixed on this game?

judithg315
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by judithg315 on Aug 12, 11 3:03 PM
Ants01 wrote:Has another updated version of this game been done yet? Have tried to download after July 23 update but nothing happened. In fact, the game won't start at all now. Anyone got any ideas of when the bugs will be fixed on this game?

I would like to know this also.

GGirl52
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by GGirl52 on Aug 21, 11 12:22 PM
I am stuck in Antartica. I skipped the three games required to get the discs under the three suspended people. Now, everytime I try to click on one of the disks, I get kicked completely out of the game, as if I have gone through the steps to exit.
I have even played the game twice, using a different log in name and attempted to let the games time themselves out, gone back and forth between screens. Is there a built-in stop if you skip three games in a row?
It's great that you put out a new version to get rid of some black screen problem, but this appears to be a real game stopper. I have been waiting for weeks for a fix. I will probably not buy any more games from Big Fish if this is the type of assistance we get.

Mrdenis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Mrdenis on Aug 29, 11 3:52 PM
i found that somehow I purchased the CE after I already had the Standard version and have played deep into it but thats the way it goes. So as I am starting from the beginning again but I forgot how to get the reel from the dark area of the vase for the grappling hook gun. But if the CE is close to the standard version I am happy. If you remember how to get it out please let me know. Meanwhile I will go back to the standard till I hear from someone.

Mrdenis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Mrdenis on Aug 29, 11 3:52 PM
i found that somehow I purchased the CE after I already had the Standard version and have played deep into it but thats the way it goes. So as I am starting from the beginning again but I forgot how to get the reel from the dark area of the vase for the grappling hook gun. But if the CE is close to the standard version I am happy. If you remember how to get it out please let me know. Meanwhile I will go back to the standard till I hear from someone.

Mrdenis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Mrdenis on Aug 29, 11 3:53 PM

Mrdenis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Mrdenis on Aug 29, 11 3:53 PM

[Post New]by jjaazzimom on Aug 30, 11 8:16 AM
I got to the the last chapter but looks like I missed an emblem that was needed for the book to move forward. Now the game won't let me go back to get the emblem (Almost at the beginning of the game), Does this mean game over -- most games I have played before allow you to go back, or use a map to shortcut back or won't let you continue to the next level unless you have acquired everything -- so with this game tell me what I'm missing or is the game missing something.

[Post New]by Fish_4_games on Sep 6, 11 5:32 PM
I'm stuck!!! I see someone had a similar problem but do not see any responses for my review. When I'm in Nasca Desert, by the man and the downed plane, there is the book. I added the Star of David but do not have the Flower of Life emblem for the book and can not go any further. I did collect the emblem in Egypt in the Courtyard but somewhere along the line, my inventory quit showing that I had it. I don't recall if I used it but if this was the place to use it, it shouldn't have been able to be used somewhere else. So what the heck happened to it?!? I can't return to any pods to redo. I can't go forward. Any suggestions? I thought I had a sword that I no longer see, too!

[Post New]by Antzman on Sep 9, 11 1:46 PM
Fish_4_games wrote:I'm stuck!!! I see someone had a similar problem but do not see any responses for my review. When I'm in Nasca Desert, by the man and the downed plane, there is the book. I added the Star of David but do not have the Flower of Life emblem for the book and can not go any further. I did collect the emblem in Egypt in the Courtyard but somewhere along the line, my inventory quit showing that I had it. I don't recall if I used it but if this was the place to use it, it shouldn't have been able to be used somewhere else. So what the heck happened to it?!? I can't return to any pods to redo. I can't go forward. Any suggestions? I thought I had a sword that I no longer see, too!

Go to: