Missing Sunbeam

[Post New]by mdhall on Jul 17, 11 12:17 AM
The strangest thing happened to me tonight and I can't come up with a work-around. In the Love Chronicles: The Sword and the Rose, I was solving this scene around the 14th rose petal (sliding around a phrase until it was in the correct order) at which time a sunbeam was supposed to appear under the completed phrase for my taking...but it didn't appear!!!! I searched all over the scene (I should state that I didn't know where the sunbeam was supposed to be until I checked a walkthrough after 20 minutes searching the scene) and it just isn't there. I put together the phrase, got the petals, did the hidden object scene and put the chips into the castle door but then it wanted the sunbeam and it just wasn't there...anywhere. This has never happened to me before so I didn't know where to start to undo the progress and backtrack each scene. So first, am I the only one reporting this on the non-collectors version? I deleted the file and loaded a new one from the BF site but it picked up right at the same point. Is there a file I can access to force my progress status backwards? Where is the program status maintained? Love to hear what greater minds think about this. Thanks!

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:Missing Sunbeam

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jul 18, 11 8:49 AM
Hi mdhall,

Welcome to the pond!

Have you tried any updates or disabling Aero? Sometimes these help.
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

I can also suggest contacting Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket. We definitely want you to be able to play your game!

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

I'm also going to pop this thread over in to the Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose game forum; you can find the technical issues thread for this game here

This discussion can be continued here .

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Jul 22, 11 7:23 PM
I'm stalled in the same place...nowhere else to go until I can collect the sunbeam. Thought about unloading and reloading, but apparently that didn't help you. I'm not real impressed with bf tech help...so I guess this was just a waste of money.

thebubba
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by thebubba on May 9, 13 2:54 PM
Same problem. No Sunbeam disk. Wasted much time visiting walkthroughs. Really don't have the energy to start again. BTW, I'm playing on a Mac.

Go to: