cleoladycat
Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Todays DD 17 July 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Jul 17, 11 2:15 AM
Any comments fishes? This game seems to have two titles so if this is not the right game I don't seem to be able to find it, as the link is not working.

Tailteann
Clownfish
Clownfish
584 Posts

Re:Todays DD 17 July 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by Tailteann on Jul 17, 11 5:22 AM
I noticed that too. I think it was a typo because while it says Fiction Fixers- Alice in Wonderland on the BFG's main page, they're using the same graphic saying "Adventures" instead of Alice shown here.

Edited on 07/17/2011 at 5:23:09 AM PST

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

[Post New]by JoyWales on Jul 17, 11 7:23 AM
Definitely a buy at this price. I had beta'd the game so did not buy it when it first came out so am delighted to have it now and replay it. I have played sufficient games in between so that it is all quite fresh. Nice to have that built in strategy guide. And to have a lighter game for a change.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jul 17, 11 8:27 AM
This game was beautifully done, but so childish I deleted.

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Jul 17, 11 10:15 AM
The "Fiction Fixers" series is a wounderful series. I'm so glad to get this one at DD prices, it's a steal. The graphics and animations are amazing and so wounderful. I hope people take the time to check this one out, you won't be disapointed. It's a great game and a great deal.

I rate this game: "PIGLET"

My "Terms" for Hogs,IHogs,Frogs & Other types of games.

FINE SWINE:
Great game with the best graphics and story. Bells and whistles, best, greatest, I love it.

PIGLET:
Good game. I like it! Hog,Frog,Ihog. For true lover's of these types of games

PORK BELLY:
Maybe a likable game for some, but not for everyone. It’s just mediocre.

TROTTER:
Pig's foot, don't run away with buying it. lol

PIG DOWN:
Rolling in the mudd, don't go near it or you'll get soiled.
‘ ‘
(o)

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Jul 17, 11 11:31 AM
I played this on another site (monthly pay for play site). I enjoyed it very much for a nice light game to play when I'm sick of dark and dreary. I didn't find it too childish at all. Just cute, fun and very pretty. I'll enjoy playing it again.

fancyfish
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by fancyfish on Jul 17, 11 11:37 AM
How long might this game take?

Athena99
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Athena99 on Jul 17, 11 8:43 PM
I demoed Fiction Fixers The Wizard of Oz a while back and hated it. And speaking of things to hate...am I the only one to think this new forum format is horrible? Why did BF change it? It wasn't broken! Anyone else out there agree? Anyhow, I love this one. Yeah the voices were a little on the annoying side, but I can read faster than they can talk and being able to rapid click through means I don't have listen, yet not skip the dialogue scenes. It still is no where near annoying as the voices in the Wizard of Oz, and I think this game's format "plays" better as well.

kna123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by kna123 on Jul 17, 11 9:18 PM
I found that this game was worth buying at the DD price. For a long while there, I was completely burned out on hidden object games. For whatever reason, I decided to give this game a try.

I found that there was enough puzzle games to keep me interested. In addition, the hidden object scenes have been somewhat challenging without being so difficult that multiple hints are needed just to get through the scene. There are skip options throughout on some of the puzzle games, as well, which helps if a particular mini-game appears too difficult or time consuming. Each scene builds on the next and at times, it is necessary to backtrack to find or pick up objects that are needed later in the game.

Over all, I found this to be a rather enjoyable game.

[Post New]by chowchowbaby on Jul 17, 11 9:59 PM
Sweet little game. I was happy to get it at the DD, only because it was a little over two hours to complete.

Go to: