CndnPhoenix
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

This game has been removed.... because.....

[Post New]by CndnPhoenix on Jul 17, 11 6:37 AM

This game has been removed because BF has decided it is much more profitable to remove the game, chop it up into three different games (called Path of the Dragon - Part 1; Path of the Dragon - Part 2, and Path of the Dragon - Part 3), and then sell each "part" for full price!

Not only that, but they have seriously "dummy-downed" the game. (Apparently, they think that almost all the members at BF are well below average intelligence. )

I am very very disappointed with BF. My warm fuzzy feeling towards them has fled.
Shame on you BF!
Now, I am off to write to the developers, to ask them why they have allowed this. (But my guess would be for the $$$.)

Re:This game has been removed.... because.....

[Post New]by cynstein70 on Oct 17, 11 5:13 AM
i wonder if there is a way to purchase the original and if it's on CD or dvd

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

This game has been removed.... because.....

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 17, 11 5:21 AM
CndnPhoenix wrote:
This game has been removed because BF has decided it is much more profitable to remove the game, chop it up into three different games (called Path of the Dragon - Part 1; Path of the Dragon - Part 2, and Path of the Dragon - Part 3), and then sell each "part" for full price!

Not only that, but they have seriously "dummy-downed" the game. (Apparently, they think that almost all the members at BF are well below average intelligence. )

I am very very disappointed with BF. My warm fuzzy feeling towards them has fled.
Shame on you BF!
Now, I am off to write to the developers, to ask them why they have allowed this. (But my guess would be for the $$$.)
BF is the portal. The developer is Kheops and the publisher was Microids who have been taken over by Anuman Interactive. You are shooting at the wrong target.

Go to: