cleoladycat
Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Todays DD 18 July 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Jul 18, 11 12:04 AM
Any comments fishes?

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

Re:Todays DD 18 July 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by gimmegames on Jul 18, 11 5:17 AM
I played 15 minutes of the demo. Beautiful music and graphics. Includes action, relaxed, and sandbox modes. I'm going to go ahead and buy it.

pixielily
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by pixielily on Jul 18, 11 7:56 AM
I like the different levels of play this game offers. This is a buy for me also.

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Jul 18, 11 8:54 AM
Played this for the first time today. I like the music, game play is fun, graphics are nice. It is a buy for me as well.

mary102696
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mary102696 on Jul 18, 11 12:16 PM
I love TM games and tried this as well. The music is most pleasant and the graphics are quite nice too. The only thing I did not like because I have a fish tank in real life, was the attack of the algae like every two seconds. I realize there are suppose to be occurrences in the game to make it harder but that is just too much algae cleaning in my opinion.

[Post New]by TuffTadpoles on Jul 18, 11 1:04 PM

I've got a fish tank right here full of guppies. I put a little piece of cookie dough on a really tiny hook, but no bites yet. I'll give it another ten minutes and then I'm headed to the lake. I've got some leftover french fries to use up.

[Post New]by TuffTadpoles on Jul 18, 11 2:04 PM

Does this game have electric eels? Electric eels are cool, but you can't hold 'em and they always short out your tank light. That's fine, I'll just leave 'em in the dark and see how they like that.

[Post New]by TuffTadpoles on Jul 18, 11 2:16 PM

Do you think if you could gather up enough electric eels that they could take the place of nuclear energy? Surely a portable generator at the very least.

Poem123
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by Poem123 on Jul 18, 11 3:45 PM
I demo'd this a while back and enjoyed so glad to pick it up as a DD today.

It's a relaxing kind of TM from the hour I played (my memory is a little hazy though). Feed the fish, keep the tank clean, place decorations. Sell the fish when they get big enough. Be careful which breeds you keep in the same tank as some will eat their smaller brethren.

silentpages
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by silentpages on Jul 18, 11 6:43 PM
I agree with the algae being too much! I also didn't like all the tabbing between tasks. I looked away for a moment and a fish was "starving to death." I tried to feed it, but I had buy egg selected. It was just kind of a pain in the fin.

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT

Sandbox mode is a joke. You don't buy/sell etc. You just decorate your tank & can make it into a screensaver.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jul 19, 11 1:59 AM
Hi fishies,

Just a quick reminder to keep this thread about comments for the value of FishCo as a Daily Deal.

Off-topic discussions can be created and enjoyed in Chit-Chat Corner.

Thank you and hope you enjoy the game!

bfgImbrium

Deeisme
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Deeisme on Jul 19, 11 2:14 PM
I just bought FishCo yesterday and I love this game! It is very lovely and fun. The only problem I am having is how to move my fish out of the 'Breeding Tank' into the 'For Sale Tank'. Can anyone help me with this problem? Thank you, so much and enjoy the game!

Go to: