bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Mayan Puzzle technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jul 18, 11 12:26 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 07/18/2011 at 12:26:58 AM PST

missbflat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Post any Mayan Puzzle technical issues here only

[Post New]by missbflat on Jul 18, 11 2:44 PM
i have tried many times now to log on to my one hour try out, but i keep getting an error.
doesnt really give me any confidence to buy it if i were able to enjoy it.

it says
error: access violation at 0x00464cbc )tried to read from 0x000000000) program terminated.

hope i got all the numbers rigth cos i can't select and copy and paste message

[Post New]by Andymack50 on Jul 18, 11 3:14 PM
You are not alone Missbflat I get the same message

ataloss
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by ataloss on Jul 18, 11 8:54 PM
I don't get the error message, but I cannot get past the signin page. There's no place to click ok or a way to get back to the menu.

maddee51
Clownfish
Clownfish
689 Posts

[Post New]by maddee51 on Jul 19, 11 11:30 AM
I also got that error message and I've updated everything that needs updating etc so no play

[Post New]by ameritech1 on Jul 19, 11 1:39 PM
I can not play this game I keep getting the error access violation at
0x00464cbc
Tried to read from 0x00000000
program terminated.

What is the problem,
Thank

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 19, 11 1:51 PM
Hello everyone,

An Access Violation error message happens for various reasons. We have a great help article that offers some troubleshooting steps that might help, so please take a look at the following:

Access Violation

If you've already done this and still cannot proceed with the game, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) with as much information as you can provide (i.e. when does the error message occur, screenshot, Dr. Felix report, etc.) and our reps will be happy to help. Thank you.

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by BethFitz on Aug 2, 11 4:42 PM
I really like this game but when I get to level 27 it shuts down and loses all of my data. When I start back up and log back in it only has guest, no other data. I am running Windows 7.

jgehrke
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jgehrke on Aug 7, 11 1:12 PM
ameritech1 wrote:I can not play this game I keep getting the error access violation at
0x00464cbc
Tried to read from 0x00000000
program terminated.

What is the problem,
Thank

I get the same on a basic Windows XP clean system - the Custhelp link for 'Access Violation' is no help - shameful support on this one Bigfish...

Go to: