Problem With Tools I Bought

[Post New]by Little_Lulu on Jul 18, 11 12:46 PM
On Lousy Skier Syndrome, Attention Def--What, Lost My Train level and my shots, leeches, etc. have gone bonkers. All I have to do is try to pick them up to move them and they "go off" -- particularly the "oil" -- before I can move them where I need them to go. I've watched carefully to make sure I'm picking them up correctly and that's not the problem -- they just won't move to where I need them.

What can I do to solve this problem without having to start all over again?? I can "charge" them up to full strength and don't try to use them until they are at full strength but they're not helping and I've played this round at least 30-40 times without success!!

Thanks!!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Problem With Tools I Bought

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jan 12, 12 4:53 PM
Little_Lulu wrote:On Lousy Skier Syndrome, Attention Def--What, Lost My Train level and my shots, leeches, etc. have gone bonkers. All I have to do is try to pick them up to move them and they "go off" -- particularly the "oil" -- before I can move them where I need them to go. I've watched carefully to make sure I'm picking them up correctly and that's not the problem -- they just won't move to where I need them.

What can I do to solve this problem without having to start all over again?? I can "charge" them up to full strength and don't try to use them until they are at full strength but they're not helping and I've played this round at least 30-40 times without success!!

Thanks!!

That sounds like a big glitch in the game to me and you may be stuck with either replaying the whole game or trashing it and moving to another game.

Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the game or would that cause you to lose all the progress?

MEnr56

GreyAlienGames
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

Re:Problem With Tools I Bought

[Post New]by GreyAlienGames on Jan 17, 12 2:56 PM
You have to click them once to pick them up, then click again on a square to use them. If you DRAG them they will go off as soon as you touch the grid.

[Post New]by Little_Lulu on Apr 20, 12 12:26 PM
Finally got the pick up and then click on square process down but I'll have to really watch the capsule to add time to timer since it seems to be having a problem. Thanks to both of you for your assistance. Sorry to be so slow responding. I had surgery on my hand and haven't played since January!! Have a happy good gaming time!!

GreyAlienGames
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by GreyAlienGames on Apr 22, 12 1:37 AM
You are welcome. I hope your hand is doing better now.

Go to: