Does the game never end?

[Post New]by veryfrustrated on Jul 18, 11 1:40 PM
I have completed the farm but i am still able to carry on playing the game. Is it never ending cos nothing gets added to farm at end of finishing each puzzle?

Re:Does the game never end?

[Post New]by CheerfulDragon8 on Jul 21, 11 3:50 AM
It seems to be a bit like Fishdom in that respect. You buy all the upgrades and then keep playing. I'm planning to play until I've got all the awards. Then I may start a new profile and play all over again.

Cornishwizard
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Cornishwizard on Jul 26, 11 3:28 PM
I have built all than can be built. The game informs me that I have completed 77%. Nothing new has happended since about 70%. Can't see any point in continuing. There's no challenge, no time limit, no nothing

[Post New]by CheerfulDragon8 on Jul 30, 11 7:38 AM
Again, this is like Fishdom. In that game you have 3 'tanks' to buy things for. Once you've bought all the upgrades you can play forever, but nothing ever happens. The differences are that Fishdom is timed, which this game isn't, and this game has awards for various achievements, which Fishdom doesn't.

Both games get boring after a while. This game is good if you just want to relax, or if fast clicking isn't your thing.

[Post New]by GameMez on Jun 12, 12 1:56 AM
This is one of my fauvorite games! Nice gameplay and plot! Not boring at all, interesting and entertaining

Go to: