STUCK IN MUSIC ROOM

[Post New]by 4pisces on Jul 18, 11 2:08 PM
have played/replayed and cannot get out of this music room...i have my inventory items but can't use them to access boot/bear/etc that are hidden somewhere...when i use up all the hints it just keeps circling this vase near the steps...with blue sparkles in it...dynamite/mirror/other objects in my inventory are not working...HELP

Re:STUCK IN MUSIC ROOM

[Post New]by dartan on Jul 19, 11 6:58 PM
same here i have restarted this game twice, what is up with the music room?

[Post New]by charmed_witch0 on Jul 20, 11 8:13 AM
Hi this happened to me too. I had to bin the game and then re download it. This worked for me. Hope that helps

[Post New]by 4pisces on Jul 20, 11 11:32 AM
yep...trashed the game then reloaded...finally worked...

[Post New]by dartan on Jul 20, 11 3:57 PM
i took this game off 3 times and still stuck in the music room , how do we get credit for this game it is no good.

[Post New]by MsMick on Jul 23, 11 11:30 PM
Please use your knife on the large crystal in front of the statue. I kept going to the next room trying to get the wrench before I remembered to use one of the items I already had.

It worked for me and I didn't have to reload the game.

FRENCHIE48
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by FRENCHIE48 on Jul 24, 11 2:14 PM
I HAVE TRIED 3 TIMES AND CANNOT GET THE BOOT OR THE KNOME EITHER. KEEPS USING MY CLUES AROUND THE VASE BUT NONE OF THE TOOLS WORK.
THIS SUCKS-
JOE

FRENCHIE48
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by FRENCHIE48 on Jul 24, 11 2:19 PM
IF ANYONE HAS A CLUE IM AT (removed by moderator) RE: BIG FISH HELP
THX

Edited on 10/14/2011 at 12:45:36 AM PST

FRENCHIE48
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by FRENCHIE48 on Jul 24, 11 2:22 PM
NOPE KNIFE DID NOT DO A THING TO ANY CRYSTAL OR ANYTHING ELSE NOR DO THE OTHER ITEMS DO ANYTHING THIS IS BOGUS

[Post New]by sheshark on Jul 31, 11 8:59 PM
think it is the dagger that you use from you inventory it does give you the boot and knome

[Post New]by Helga21 on Aug 15, 11 5:44 PM
MsMick wrote:Please use your knife on the large crystal in front of the statue. I kept going to the next room trying to get the wrench before I remembered to use one of the items I already had.

It worked for me and I didn't have to reload the game.

Problem is we dont get the red crystal. Its not there. i will try uninstalling and installing again.

[Post New]by Helga21 on Aug 17, 11 8:52 PM
OK everyone. I got a fix. After uninstalling and installing this game 10 times, this is what I tried. I logged in under a different name! it worked. So start a new game with a different name. When got to the music room there was the red crystal in front of the vase. no more problems...Good luck everyone!

[Post New]by gypsy21 on Aug 20, 11 2:24 PM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. Have started over with a different name Still nothing. The Red Jewell was there the first time I played and now it is gone and the knife won't work because the jewell in front of the vase is gone. Is there a patch to fix this junk or what?

[Post New]by carrie_osmo on Jan 31, 12 2:08 AM
Same here - why should I have to start again/install whtever - why isn't there a fix? I usually love the JQM and was so excited to see a different/new one! It is not as if it came out in a hurry - been a while

So disappointed that I feel I just want my money back!

[Post New]by mamamimifive on May 27, 14 11:00 PM
gypsy21 wrote:I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. Have started over with a different name Still nothing. The Red Jewell was there the first time I played and now it is gone and the knife won't work because the jewell in front of the vase is gone. Is there a patch to fix this junk or what?

Has anyone come up with a sure fire fix for this? I had the exact problem as stated above and there are NO red crystals there, just whitish things where the crystals ought to be.

[Post New]by pye218 on Aug 17, 14 10:47 AM
I am stuck in the music room. It is frustrating and not fun like the game has been up to now. I have had to start over when I ran out of time but I am not understanding what is wrong. It has been awhile since any new posts but has anyone come up with a surefire solution? Someone like Big Fish?

Go to: