kathymably
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Monkey

[Post New]by kathymably on Jul 18, 11 5:23 PM
Unfortunately I clicked on the monkey, watched as it went and got the pick axe not realizing that is when I should have gotten the berries so now I'm stuck and can't get the berries. What do I do?

 
Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Monkey

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 19, 11 1:30 AM
kathymably wrote:Unfortunately I clicked on the monkey, watched as it went and got the pick axe not realizing that is when I should have gotten the berries so now I'm stuck and can't get the berries. What do I do?


I clicked on the monkey first before getting the berries. They are not the ones on the left by the monkey, but on the right.

Hope this helps.

 
DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Monkey

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 19, 11 1:34 AM
Hi there kathymably,
If you haven't already discovered this for yourself - the monkey prefers something else (the usual thing) that you will find a little later.
Cheers

 
Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Monkey

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 19, 11 4:14 AM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there kathymably,
If you haven't already discovered this for yourself - the monkey prefers something else (the usual thing) that you will find a little later.
Cheers


Kathymably didn`t ask how to get the tool from the monkey, but said she couldn`t get to the berries now that she had clicked on the monkey.

 
kathymably
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Monkey

[Post New]by kathymably on Jul 19, 11 5:11 PM
Valdy wrote:
kathymably wrote:Unfortunately I clicked on the monkey, watched as it went and got the pick axe not realizing that is when I should have gotten the berries so now I'm stuck and can't get the berries. What do I do?


I clicked on the monkey first before getting the berries. They are not the ones on the left by the monkey, but on the right.

Hope this helps.


Awesome! Thanks

 
 
 
 
Go to: